JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
13487.jpeg

Check yourself in a mirror before leaving the house.
Can't do much about the growing waist line. Oh wait. You can.

Then....
I've found that wearing a jacket helps.

Aloha, Mark

Distractions help, I grunt, fart, adjust myself, ask for spare change, talk to "Harvey". Funny, but people will avoid even looking at you. I pack a howitzer in my pants, a gun too. Nobody notices.

I was one of those always looking for the perfect mouse gun. The smallest, lightest, most pocketable painful to shoot little cutie.

Then I woke up, realized they suck and started packing a G19. F em.

You're giving the general public way more credit for noticing literally anything.

The only reason YOU noticed is because you carry, and you look for such things. I used to as well. Nowadays I couldn't give two Schlitz if I print while carrying because quite frankly, nobody notices and nobody cares. People are too wrapped up in their own little worlds.

View attachment 628747

Yep

a. Nobody Cares.
b. Bad guys arent going to eliminate you first. Theyre too wrapped up in whatever stupid crap theyre planning to notice you carrying. Bad guys are impulsive losers.
c. If bad guys do notice you carrying theyre going to go do their stupid crap somewhere else because they noticed someone else carrying a gun. Bad guys generally like to go home at the end of the day.

Last Edited:
I think most people who notice are also gun people, unless the printing is tragically bad or the gun is completely exposed.
I often carry a full size .45 during the winter, and I feel it is well concealed with a proper belt, holster, and a jacket. with my 140 pounds frame I would not dare trying the same during the summer.

I stopped caring a long time ago. I wear fitted shirts and my P365 prints a little, enough to where a gun nut would probably notice I was carrying.

The typical snowflake wouldn't know what they are looking at, and even if they did, so what? I'm licensed, and legal. Worst case if a business has a problem with it, they ask me to leave, and I don't do business with them ever again.

I don't worry about it the only person who would even have the slightest idea i was printing would maybe be another carry holder and I doubt he'd be looking at my azz cheeks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top