JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got 3 of these to hold the packaging, unused locks/accessories, unused optics, manuals, extra cleaning supplies, etc....They slide under my workbench.
I store my extra ammo in an eclectic collection of garage sale tool boxes.
31bf7Vsi3pL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/GSC-UB2042-Un...ageorganization&ie=UTF8&qid=1426631775&sr=1-8
Got mine at WalMart (Amazon listing is just for reference), during after Xmas sales they almost give them away.

Hmm, good question, i'm slowly getting to the point where it's becoming inconvenient for me too.

Currently just using second hand target store level draws and cupboards.

I bought one of those MTM range cases with the rifle stands in it, thinking, this will be great to keep everything in one place.

Having a gun cleaning desk means it just sits on the desk taking up space, never moving and everything half hanging out because it's not designed as a shelf, but as something you can pack things back into and take home.

I guess i need a desk shelf type thing instead to store all the cleaning supplies.

Nightstands, boxes here and there, floor of the closet, under the bed................. I have trouble finding things when I need them.

All firearms and loaded magazines go into the safe, the bulk ammo & other stuff go into a horizontal filing cabinet (think office type 4' wide) & of course the heavy stuff goes in the 2 bottom drawers.
It is lockable too.

The stuff that I keep in the top of the safe I put in priority mail boxes. They are all the same size and easy to swap around. There are also some little parts bins for small bits.

It doesn't look all that organized but it works pretty good. One box has cleaning stuff, one has slings, one has holsters, one has tools, another has furniture and take offs.. You get the idea

safe2.JPG

How do I? Not very well. Or, sorta well in several different places.
My gun stuff is scattered throughout several different places, but it's pretty much grouped together.

The stuff that I keep in the top of the safe I put in priority mail boxes. They are all the same size and easy to swap around. There are also some little parts bins for small bits.

It doesn't look all that organized but it works pretty good. One box has cleaning stuff, one has slings, one has holsters, one has tools, another has furniture and take offs.. You get the idea

View attachment 219939
I like the priority shipping boxes, might be a temporary fix and appease the misses temporarily. She really hates how all my shooting stuff has taken over the closet and bedroom.

supplies in 2 big roughneck plastic bins stacked in the garage with all the other bins but clearly labled "old dirty underwear" to trick the thieves.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top