JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I'm kind of a lurker on NWF; admittedly spending most of my time on ARFCOM.

On the classifieds sections, where do I go to change the label on my ad as "SOLD"? (Been a while, thanks!)

ETA: Rather, does "locking" a thread mark it sold?

Last Edited:
Bottom left of OP (original post) select Edit > More Options > Type "sold" into main body of description box and under the selection of "Set Thread Status" de-select, aka close it. Then Save changes.

Ok thank you.

Last time I had a few items for sale here, I think I was able to edit the thread title to reflect it there. With some more reading, it looks like you can't edit the thread title but within five minutes of positing.

Example of my old thread:

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...0-moa-base-remington-700-short-action.176236/

I just like to make it quick for people to see "SOLD" so they don't waste their time (I know I appreciate the same)

I usually type "**Sold** OR **Traded** OR **Gone**" into first thing typed into your listing that way people can scroll over to see a quick glimpse of your add and they will see it ... however you close the add and its locked/grayed out ... they will already realize your item is no longer available before they even click on it.;)

Bottom left of OP (original post) select Edit > More Options > Type "sold" into main body of description box and under the selection of "Set Thread Status" de-select, aka close it. Then Save changes.
how do you mark it sold, hell I cannot find any intelligent design here that even tells one that signs up as to how to place an ad on this site let alone how to mark it sold. No direct way to contact the staff apparently as my attempts were not met with a response despite it saying that two person of staff were online. How bout a much more simple method that makes sense????

hell I would just like to know how to list an ad and if the site is this convoluted then how can one expect to monitor and respond to a classified ad for a sale if one cannot negotiate easily how to even place one here????

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top