JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Howdy! I'm not really a new member, having signed up in 2016 but got tired of trying to figure out how the site works so just gave up til recently. I've been back on quite consistently for less than 30 days and wish I hadn't waited so long. Great to finally arrive too!
Question for all you folks out there, how do I leave positive feedback for a member I bought an AR9 pistol from yesterday? I have figured out how to do so after selling to another member with his help after he posted feedback for me, but I cannot figure out how to be the first one to do so.
Suggestions are both welcome and appreciated!

double click, i think, on the name of the honorable person, find the word "feed back" click on it, then find the words "leave feed back" another click is in order to follow instructions.

Upvote 0
Place your mouse over the person's profile you wish to add feedback to.
Then you should see several details about their profile including the option to start a conversation, on the right hand side you'll see a spot that says feedback with three different colored numbers, green for positive, red for negative, and grey for neutral. Click on the color of feedback you wish to give, then you'll be on a new screen that has an option on a large red button to add feedback.

Hope that helped.

Upvote 0
Way to go! Leaving feedback is an important part of on online community. I really wonder about the guys here who have positive feedback left from them but they never bother to leave it for anybody else :mad:.

Welcome to active participation here ... and thanks for being a good forum citizen!

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads