JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have this dual piston pump setup i got from work that we were going to scrap as they move the admin stuff to our new location being built. The pumps were given to us by the manufacturer to see if we could make use of them in the stuff we build. We can't so they've just sat in the corner of the engineering office. I was told to either throw it in the scrap bin, throw it away or get rid of it myself as i was the one chosen to clear out the office space. It's a dual Hengli HP5V85 pump setup. I don't want to just scrap it at this point seeing as these are worth $3k to $5k each. I just have no idea who I'd approach to sell these too. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately the companies that need these kinds of things don't bother with the secondary/used market. They just order it new and are done with it. My friend got some huge 500GPM 316L stainless pumps under similar circumstances and can't find a home for them. Tried to GIVE them to a company that uses similar pumps and they wouldn't take them. It's sad that so much stuff is wasted this way.

Or if you just want to get rid of them and have a way to haul them...

There is a scrap metal yard on the North side of Camp Withycombe in Clackamas, at the foot of the hill.
I've gotten rid of lots of metal stuff I didn't want laying around. You drive up on a scale and they weigh your rig..then drive to the scrap metal pile and a big honking magnet crane comes down and it's gone. Kinda fun to watch, like watching an old gangster movie.
Drive around to the exit window and they pay you by weight for the metal

Win Win.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top