JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?
Not a member yet?
Register Now!

When I am logged out of NWF and go to the home page all I haft to do is click a log in box :huh:
WTF is this BS

Just guessing but, it sounds like you may have "cookie" issues. Do you have your spyware/antivirus/firewall/cookie tools setup to accept cookies from NWFA??

Are you using Internet Explorer?
I using Firefox, and I've asked this sight not to remember, I have not had this problem with other forums so I don't think it's a cookie issue ? other forums require me to type in the user name and the password is remembered, I can ask Firefox not to remember passwords.

I using Firefox, and I've asked this sight not to remember, I have not had this problem with other forums so I don't think it's a cookie issue ? other forums require me to type in the user name and the password is remembered, I can ask Firefox not to remember passwords.

that may be a script issue and cookie issue (combo)

Before you "un-join", try changing your password and then log out. Close the browser and open it again, see if it remembers your new password. If it doesn't then you're golden, if it does then there is a cookie / scripting issue of sorts.

I guess I'm not quite following what it is that you want changed?
My problem is that anyone who uses my computer can easily log in as jib at NWFA just by clicking the login button :confused: no password required, I have NWFA bookmarked.

My problem is that anyone who uses my computer can easily log in as jib at NWFA just by clicking the login button :confused: no password required, I have NWFA bookmarked.

You probably elected to have the browser save the login/pw. Look under the preferences -> security tab for the saved passwords section and see if this site is there.

Last Edited:
Gotcha :s0155:

I checked the "tools" available both in the "User CP" section and in the ultra-super-secret "mod" section and I don't see any options for "setting" the "remember me" options. :s0092:

That being said, I'd give theorren's suggestion of changing your password and then logging back in and NOT checking the "remember me" box. Seems like that should do the trick...

Let us know if that works for you or not. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads