Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

How do I fix problems with my email address?

Discussion in 'How do I...?' started by Northwest Firearms, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

A current email address is needed for the use of Northwest Firearms, in most cases for notifications and account recovery purposes. User accounts which have invalid or blocked email addresses are placed into a limited use category until the issue is resolved.

Email issues generally originate one of two ways:

The email address no longer exists

If your email address no longer exists, often because you switched email or internet service providers, we will receive a bounced email notification. Fixing this is simply a matter of updating and verifying your new email address.

Hover your cursor over your username near the top right of the screen, then click Contact Details.

contact.JPG

Fill in the Email and Current Password boxes, then click SAVE CHANGES at the bottom.

upload_2015-2-19_8-46-10.png

You will be sent an email containing a link. Click the link and your account will be fully restored.

You have marked one of our emails spam or junk mail

Though we include instructions for changing email preferences or unsubscribing at the bottom of each of our emails, many users (often accidentally) mark our messages as spam or junk mail. We ask that you please refrain from doing this, as it has a negative impact on our email reputation.

If you think this may be the case, by accident or otherwise, please click here to contact us. We will need to unblock your email address and restore your account status manually.

contact.JPG

upload_2015-2-19_8-46-10.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.