JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
as the above poster intimated, "chicks dig it" is actually a perfectly valid reason. and, as his form also indicates, you DONT need to file as an individual- you can cut the wait time in half and the paperwork requirements in half, and totally negate having to get chief law enforcement approval by filing as a trust or corporation. i file as a corp- i got my last form 1 back in 2 months. that's relatively fast.

one more thing, Northern- i noticed you blanked out the serial number in the box, but your tax stamp also has the serial no. written on it. might want to edit.

i just write "for all legal purposes," because i don't have any desire to put a smile on an examiner's face.

but a lot of guys will write things like "zombies," "chicks dig it," "'cuz i can," "counter terrorism," etc, etc. maybe sometimes they get hassled, but i've never heard about it. your reason isn't subject to their approval, so long as it isn't illegal.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top