JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i need to get rid of some of my attachments so that i can post more pics but when im in the area to get rid of them it says to check the box and delete but there isnt a box to delete them there are some pics of a ar15 that is already sold and the thread should have already been deleted . could the management help me with this thanks

i need to get rid of some of my attachments so that i can post more pics but when im in the area to get rid of them it says to check the box and delete but there isnt a box to delete them there are some pics of a ar15 that is already sold and the thread should have already been deleted . could the management help me with this thanks

You need to re-open the thread in order to delete the attachments in the thread, using the advanced setting.

ok cool thanks i got 3 of them deleted but 1 picture is in someone elses post that is closed .how do i get it deleted , also for some reason i cant post more pics in one of my posts it says upload failed . what is the reason for that

ok cool thanks i got 3 of them deleted but 1 picture is in someone elses post that is closed .how do i get it deleted , also for some reason i cant post more pics in one of my posts it says upload failed . what is the reason for that

Could be it is too big may need to modify the size or it is the wrong type of file.Does the error message say anything?
To help in the picture usage area you could just pay for a supporting membership and get more memory for pics.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top