JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Kinda , weird.... He is following me, I must have approved him a long time ago. The problem is now that I want to put him on ignore, it doesn't seem to work, I still see all his...."posts" I think because he is following me?

meh

Upvote 0
I follow everyone on this thread so far. Put all of you on ignore and reloaded the page and it hid all of the messages and gave me the "see ignored content" button.

And yes, I went back and unignored y'all.

I don't think there is a way to remove someone following you.

Upvote 0
just-because-you-re-paranoid-doesn-t-mean-i-m-not-following-you.png

Upvote 0
I was trying to get someone off my following list, how do I do that?

I don't doubt it with some of the threads here lately......Just what is the deal with following and followers anyway? IHSig, I follow you I guess but not cyberlike. I read your posts and tend to appreciate what you write. But following? i don't see the purpose. Does that alert you every time one of the people you are following posts? That IS stalking in a way isn't it?

Good luck with you dilemma.

One of Your followers.

Upvote 0
I don't doubt it with some of the threads here lately......Just what is the deal with following and followers anyway? IHSig, I follow you I guess but not cyberlike. I read your posts and tend to appreciate what you write. But following? i don't see the purpose. Does that alert you every time one of the people you are following posts? That IS stalking in a way isn't it?

Good luck with you dilemma.

One of Your followers.

I have memory issues with some people that have similar screen names or avatar pictures (I surf this forum on an iPhone most of the time so gun pics or say a blue background with words on it are very difficult to distinguish between similar avatars sometimes).

I hit the follow button on people I read thier posts regularly and think "Hey! This guy/gal isn't a d-bag." It's kind of like my anti-ignore button.

I also use it for people I have dealt with positively in the past.

No one follows me though cuz of my fabulously unique avatar and Na... Uh, Joe13... Never mind.

Upvote 0
Keep getaway cars in parking structures throughout the city and change cars every few miles. Or simply ask people who are following you to unfollow you. . . :eek:
One is easier then the other ;)

Let me know if we are on for the trade, I never heard from you over the weekend.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads