JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I sold an item at this sight 7 months ago, and have attempted to do so again without success. Has the system changed since then? I see no tab options which allow me to post an add. is anyone willing to help? I looked in all my personal tabs, all the community tabs, etc without success........

Choose the "forum" tab above, next to the home tab, and scroll down to the classifieds section. It's the last section before you hit the chat box. Choose Rifles & Shotguns, if that is what you're selling, and there should be a "new post" tab at the upper left hand corner. Goodluck

Hrm... Jumping topics a wee bit, but this one bugs me. 'Sights' go on the top of a gun, or are pretty to look at. 'Sites' are where one builds a building, and leads to the word 'Website'.

/Unashamed grammar-nazi
//Sieg Spelling!

You have to click on "Rifle & Shotgun Classifieds"; don't go directly to the specific state classifieds. If you click on Rifle & Shotgun classifieds there is a button to start a new thread in the upper left.

I'll look into this as soon as possible. You're not the first person to have this problem ;)

Thanks,
Joey

Hrm... Jumping topics a wee bit, but this one bugs me. 'Sights' go on the top of a gun, or are pretty to look at. 'Sites' are where one builds a building, and leads to the word 'Website'.

/Unashamed grammar-nazi
//Sieg Spelling!

That should be "Hmm." You only need one (1) period.

/Unashamed grammar-nazi
//Sieg Spelling!

Sieg Spell!
Sieg Spell!
Sieg Spell!

Grammar_Natzee_by_dinyctis.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class