Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

how do I advertise a rifle for sale at this sight???????

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by rambler, Jul 5, 2011.

1. rambler

rambler Dallas, Or Member

I sold an item at this sight 7 months ago, and have attempted to do so again without success. Has the system changed since then? I see no tab options which allow me to post an add. is anyone willing to help? I looked in all my personal tabs, all the community tabs, etc without success........

2. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

Choose the "forum" tab above, next to the home tab, and scroll down to the classifieds section. It's the last section before you hit the chat box. Choose Rifles & Shotguns, if that is what you're selling, and there should be a "new post" tab at the upper left hand corner. Goodluck

3. SgtKashim

SgtKashim Wilsonville, Oregon Member

Hrm... Jumping topics a wee bit, but this one bugs me. 'Sights' go on the top of a gun, or are pretty to look at. 'Sites' are where one builds a building, and leads to the word 'Website'.

/Unashamed grammar-nazi
    //Sieg Spelling!

4. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

You have to click on "Rifle & Shotgun Classifieds"; don't go directly to the specific state classifieds. If you click on Rifle & Shotgun classifieds there is a button to start a new thread in the upper left.

5. batcat6

batcat6 Vancouver, WA Member

I have sold here before as well. Now, the "new post" tab is not there on the "for sale" catagories. It appears in the "wanted" section. What gives?

6. DinhRose

You have to go to the classifieds section. Choose a sub section and then the "post new thread" will be there

7. batcat6

batcat6 Vancouver, WA Member

The "Post New Thread" link does not appear on For Sale headings, but DOES appear on "Wanted" headings. Is this just for me? How do I get my selling rights back?:huh:

8. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'll look into this as soon as possible. You're not the first person to have this problem ;)

Thanks,
    Joey

9. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

That should be "Hmm." You only need one (1) period.

10. ikari2_2000

ikari2_2000 Seattle, WA Member

Sieg Spell!
    Sieg Spell!
    Sieg Spell!

Grammar_Natzee_by_dinyctis.jpg

11. DinhRose

Lol

12. elsie

elsie Way over there on the left Well-Known Member

Maybe, but it's only one ellipsis.

elsie

13. baldone61

baldone61 longview Active Member

your not the only one. i'm tring to sell my 9mm uzi but have no "post thread" or "new thread"
    or "new post" button in ad's only in wanted????