JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So...apparently I have begun to find old,
out of production, different caliber revolvers to be quite desirable...I've seen a few lots at RIA website that I am quite keen on.

The problem is I have never before done an online auction, nor have I dealt with shipping charges for multiple firearms....not to mention the stupid laws regarding transfer (freaking WA still has one of mine in jail :mad:) so am seeking advice from the fine folks here on the forum.

Also any tips you folks could give me on anthing? I've heard great things about RIA as a company...I'm however having a difficult time deciding some of the lingo and abbreviations.

The payment system seems to be fairly straightforward with the house percent added on top with a small cut if paying with cash or similar funds. So I think I understand that.

Make an account and send in your sealed bid amounts. If you want a maximum limit or an if/then condition on your bids call the bids in instead of doing it online. If you win, send them the money. First time around if it's a check they will hold it for a bit and then ship to the FFL of your choosing (or you, if you have C&R or it's an antique). RIA has a whole Q&A page that can cover it better than I can.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top