JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was just clearing the chamber and the round landed back in after Being ejected. Did. Only backwards.....
What do I do now?

20210909_185519.jpg 20210909_185452.jpg 20210909_185446.jpg

Grab the bullet with vice grips and pull. If it comes free without the case, pour out the powder, put on some ear protection and poke the case out.

edit: Twist and pull if it doesn't come out easily.

Last Edited:
As Flopsweat said, pulling and wiggling the bullet with pliers should do it. And, even if the bullet is damaged, you can still shoot the round if the bullet is neither pulled forward nor set back into the case. Otherwise:
1. Got an air compressor?
2. Wrap duct tape around the bullet, leaving a tab sticking out and wiggle and pull.

That's what I'm wondering
I have seen this once or twice running shooters on the line. Lazy manipulation of the slide is the likely cause. If you don't pull the slide hard enough, a loaded round will not clear the ejection port easily. The ejector sometimes will turn it enough to stove pipe or a little more to turn it around if you are moving the pistol just right. If the round turns all the way and you release the slide, you just chambered a round backwards. Always eject a case with serious intent. Just one firm pull to the rear and hold back to check clear will prevent manual ejection jams.

Smack the barrel on the side of that wood stump in the picture. Case should pop right out and no it won't explode doing it that way!
this^
Tap the under-barrel lug block on a 2x4 with the barrel/bullet hanging over the edge.
That's what I would do...
jmo,
oops old thread/old problem/probably got it out months ago...
just guess'n

Last Edited:
Do you suppose he got it out in the three months since posting this? OH and he hasnt been on here since the day after posting either.......maybe he did it wrong........ :s0039::s0047:

Do you suppose he got it out in the three months since posting this? OH and he hasnt been on here since the day after posting either.......maybe he did it wrong........ :s0039::s0047:
It's a noobs fault for raising the dead. Sometimes they just need a hug or a virtual bib to keep from slobbering on themselves while missing key details like time stamps for instance. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top