JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't see any reason to be surprised - I've seen plenty of women that handle guns as well or better than men. In fact, I've seen some men that should consider turning in their man cards after seeing the way they handle guns. No, I think it's more about the stance, strength, confidence and ability of the person rather than whats dangling...or not dangling...betwixt their legs ;)

I think anybody who wants a compensator for their AR-15 should have to ask her which one they need. I really want to see the expression on her face...

I was gonna say something but my mind went elsewhere when watching the video and I lost track...

But... Inanimate objects don't care. Some people can do it some people can't do it.

Check this out!.. amazing stuff

cat-shooting-a-machine-gun-o.gif

My 9yo daughter mag dumps her 22lr just about as fast! Was kinda crazy realizing her first serious outing to a private range, and she mag dumps 25 rounds and didn't miss the 24in gong at 50 yards. Never underestimate a female shooter!:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top