JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also agree with the author's understanding of gun control. The title and first paragraph or two of the article had me vexed, though. It came out all right in the end.

I've been that type of "gun control advocate" since my dad taught me sight picture and trigger squeeze. Boy, do I remember him chastising me when I jerked the trigger, but that's another story.

I always believed that gun control meant hitting your target.

What I find most disturbing about this article is the invariable assumption that most of us have when we read the title. I have long believed that 'gun control' was following proper firearm safety procedures and rules., i.e. physically controlling your firearms in a safe manner. Yet, here we are and most who read the title, even me, begin to think about 'people (gun) control' instead of what we know to be actual 'gun control'. How the holy hollerin' hopscotch do we get back to reality?

What I find most disturbing about this article is the invariable assumption that most of us have when we read the title. I have long believed that 'gun control' was following proper firearm safety procedures and rules., i.e. physically controlling your firearms in a safe manner. Yet, here we are and most who read the title, even me, begin to think about 'people (gun) control' instead of what we know to be actual 'gun control'. How the holy hollerin' hopscotch do we get back to reality?
LOL, Once again!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads