JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to hear your suggestions. What would you like to see added or changed to improve the site? Right now our top priority is attracting active members, can you think of anything we aren't doing that might help in that regard? This site is for you, first and foremost, so I'd like to hear what you guys have to say.

Definitely going to be in the works. This is what I would consider to be a beta version of what the site will be ;)

Correct. It's very difficult finding someone to do graphic work because feelings are usually hurt if you don't like how it turns out, and it's not really right to complain about someone doing something for you for free. Unfortunately I can't afford to pay someone to develop a theme right now, and I'm still sorting site ideas and features in my head trying to visualize the next progression. I'm considering a content management system for the front page but I'm not sure just how useful it'd be. I don't want to do it if it's not of value to the members.

Most recently I have noticed very slow response from the server. I think as membership and activity grows you need to be very aware of response time. I hate waiting for a site to respond.

ADD A CHAT ROOM

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

I'll check this out as I get a chance.

Most recently I have noticed very slow response from the server. I think as membership and activity grows you need to be very aware of response time. I hate waiting for a site to respond.

I've noticed the same thing. I'm going to talk to my host and see what we can do about that.

Concealed Carry issues forum...
Dealing with modes of carry, gear, best firearms for carry, situations (what ifs, or testimony of stuff that actually happened), and so on.

ETA: Should I make this a new thread topic?

The Forum allows a member to log on even without their cookies turned on. This is a problem.

If you forget to turn cookies on, then write a post, it will be refused until you log on again. Then the post will be refused again since it was written after a previous logon. The post cannot stick, and is lost. I just spent two hours crafting a lovely exposition on my real-life experience with some methistos, and it is GONE. No way at all to post it or save it. Words in the wind...................

So, I recommend that logon should not function without cookies enabled. Most sites and messageboards require this, and it is probably already a setting built in to this messageboard program....................elsullo

elsullo, sorry about your post disappearing. I'll look into this and get back to you.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top