JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about making it a requirement to list the price of items listed.
Sort by original post date would be a plus.
Leaving price on items that sold so you have an idea what the local market value is.

To take this a step further....

On WTT post, how about a REALISTIC $ amount for your trade value. ( or what you consider is "realistic" :) )

I understand if you don't want to sell outright, but these "I don't want to sell outright, but you can buy it for $18K" posts tell you nothing as to value, and for me it's a complete turn off.

To take this a step further....

On WTT post, how about a REALISTIC $ amount for your trade value. ( or what you consider is "realistic" :) )

I understand if you don't want to sell outright, but these "I don't want to sell outright, but you can buy it for $18K" posts tell you nothing as to value, and for me it's a complete turn off.

As a person who has created a fake price in a WTT post I'd like to let you know that when I had a realistic price in my ads I've been bombarded with low ball WTB messages. Creating a fake price has removed the headache and hassle created by people who can't read that you ONLY want to trade.

You know, it just struck me... we need a "Debate" section. Where someone can pick or bring a topic and everyone can weight in on it. It would have the same gentlemanly rules as the rest of the site and it would stop some of these debates taking over threads....

As a person who has created a fake price in a WTT post I'd like to let you know that when I had a realistic price in my ads I've been bombarded with low ball WTB messages. Creating a fake price has removed the headache and hassle created by people who can't read that you ONLY want to trade.

I see your point ( and my rant wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular ).

But part of what comes with posting stuff for sale is Spam.....on the flip side, how many lost opportunities have there been because someone takes the "outrageous" price at face value?

Ooooh.....and I like the "debate" idea too :s0155:

At the end of 2009 how about an awards announcement for the highest-rated and lowest-ranked stores and ranges?

Tally up the members' votes, and maybe advise the winners of their popularity with the members here?

Give the store some bragging rights, ...and so on....

How about getting rid of the dead space at the top of the page? Shown highlight in this pic.

improvemen2t.jpg

At the end of 2009 how about an awards announcement for the highest-rated and lowest-ranked stores and ranges?

Tally up the members' votes, and maybe advise the winners of their popularity with the members here?

Give the store some bragging rights, ...and so on....

You read my mind, we're definitely going to be doing this. The winners will receive recognition on the front page :)

How about getting rid of the dead space at the top of the page? Shown highlight in this pic.

That's SEO related, something I've been experimenting with having that for the last few weeks. It'll most likely be removed soon as it doesn't seem to help with our rankings much.

I have a big one...

For some reason the search will not let me search for anything that is three characters long.

This is an issue especially since this is a gun related board... you cannot search for 223, 308, 9mm, 380, etc. Really sucks for searching the classifieds for certain items.

If I add a "." and search for .308 it tells me that there are no matches... when i know for a fact that there are posts that have ".308" in it.

Can this be fixed? Or am I not seeing something?

I have a big one...

For some reason the search will not let me search for anything that is three characters long.

This is an issue especially since this is a gun related board... you cannot search for 223, 308, 9mm, 380, etc. Really sucks for searching the classifieds for certain items.

If I add a "." and search for .308 it tells me that there are no matches... when i know for a fact that there are posts that have ".308" in it.

+1 on this, definitely!! I've tried several searches that have returned nothing due to the three character thing, or the dreaded:

"The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : FN, Five, Seven"

Is there some way to tweak the search "rules" within the software to allow searches to "work" better?

How do I get to the page that shows only the threads I have posted in?

Go into your profile, click on the "Statistics" tab, and then click on the "Find all posts by chainsaw" link.

You can also go to one of your old posts, click on your name to bring a drop-down menu, and click on "Find more posts by chainsaw".

Or... you can go to "Advanced Search" and it allows you to "Search by user name".

how about if you don't post something(anything!) twice a year your account is deleted?

What is the point of keeping "members" around who add NOTHING to the board? It's not that hard to pop in once every six months and say something, anything.

I have a big one...

I just spent an hour trying to get this to work with no success. Have you seen another vBulletin board where this works? If so, maybe I can ask their admin. 3 character searches are now possible, but i still get no results when searching for those terms you mentioned :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top