JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would also add Wordpress to that list. It is one of the most actively developed CMSes, has a huge community, tons of plugins and integrates with vBulletin.

Wordpress isn't a CMS. It's a blogging platform. Trust me, I've tried to use Wordpress like a CMS and it's a complete headache to get it to do what you want, in the end I decided to use a real CMS.

I would HIGHLY recommend Drupal, it's won the best open source CMS award yearly for the past couple of years, it's hands-down the best CMS out there. I use it for www.daytonchristianchurch.com and www.jordanhackworth.com and am working on getting it rolled out at work.

Needless to say I have experience with it and can volunteer my help.

Jordan

Even before I became a supporter, I was thinking a locked thread for supporters, like for information that you need to relay to supporters only (like polls about what to add to the site or payment info, etc) might be a good thing. :s0155:

I was thinking a locked thread for supporters, like for information that you need to relay to supporters only (like polls about what to add to the site or payment info, etc)

I agree. I think there should be a thread that is dedicated to the supporting members, or charter members, that is off limits to the folks that just "cruise" the boards. Sometimes information that needs to be given, shouldnt be able to be wrote in in on, from people that have no vested interest of this site.:cool:

Can we add to the Classified rules to edit your add title to Sold, Traded, Off the market, or whatever, when the item is gone? (If is possible for a person to edit their add title).
Thank You.

I think that's in the rules now.

What I'd like to see for the classifieds is a sort by original post date rather than last post date. That way it doesn't show up at the top because of replies. Sometimes I get my hopes up that a different XXXX was posted for sale rather than someone just replying to that same old XXXX that has been around a while.

In regards to personal attacks and some of the arguments on here (along with the occasional troll post). There should be a requirement for new users signing up to read the rules and agree to them, (similar to a EULA), I don't know if this is possible using vBulletin, or this system may already be in place (since there weren't rules set up back when I joined)

For those of you who do not know where the rules section is, it can be found here;

<broken link removed>

Also noted is that the rules are double linked, both under "community rules" and "moderator rules", this could be corrected.

The other thing still needing work is a more informational FAQ (I know it takes a long time joey :p)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top