JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Elect Lucifer?

With a simple name change. The celebrity endorsements will be waiting.....
Satan.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Get rid off off-topic and other pages that encourage politics and a general lack of independent, rational thinking.
Interesting position... I find that my politics actually encourages and requires me to exercise independent, rational thinking...

Someone say something about "Pimping"?

View attachment 780283

And then....to return us back to the subject of guns. Here is my Pimping Gun.

View attachment 780284

Aloha, Mark
I have a set of pearl 1911 grips somewhere I've been looking for, to put on my newer pistol. They are awesome like that old cream and gold swirl Formica. I hope I find them this weekend.

As far as the subject of attracting new members, I don't see how flyers could hurt. Maybe keep a stack at any vendors we frequent.
The only real downside I can see is that the more people that show up, the more polarized anything that isn't directly related to the buying and selling of firearms and their accessories will inevitably become. I could say that given how polarized it has been recently would be a good model for that, and certainly a good reason to restrict some of the sub-forums to contributing members.

As far as the subject of attracting new members, I don't see how flyers could hurt. Maybe keep a stack at any vendors we frequent.
The only real downside I can see is that the more people that show up, the more polarized anything that isn't directly related to the buying and selling of firearms and their accessories will inevitably become. I could say that given how polarized it has been recently would be a good model for that, and certainly a good reason to restrict some of the sub-forums to contributing members.
Indeed; money talks...

Word of mouth helps. I also distribute flyers locally and when traveling and with any gun related thing I sell. :)
Do you really distribute flyers for NWFA? I thought a banner held or displayed, outside of parking lots, of the usual stores where people commonly search for ammo might attract attention (Cabela's, Sportsman's Warehouses, etc). Something with a message like:

Buy & Sell
Ammo + Guns
Northwest Firearms

I wasn't sure what was encouraged or discouraged as far as promoting the site? Are bumper stickers available?

Maybe @Joe Link could chime in on this topic with his opinions on promoting the site (do's and don'ts)

I am especially interested in attracting more people to the classifieds right now, buyers and sellers. When I google Northwest Firearms in a private window the classifieds is what is highlighted in the first search box which is great. That leaves the task of getting people to search for Northwest Firearms.

Do you really distribute flyers for NWFA?

Yes, I do. There is a PDF copy that I run a batch from time to time. Where they go:

• Bulletin boards. Normally gun-related places (e.g., gun club), but also around the community or when I go on short trips for hiking, etc.
  • Whenever I transfer a firearm in my side business FFL, I put a copy in with the box, along with my business card.
  • Both adults in the house are avid readers. At times we thin the collection by selling books online. When I do, anything even remotely related to firearms, hunting, the outdoors, et al., gets a copy of the flyer with it.
How effective are these measures? I have no idea, but it is worth a try.

And I too would welcome other ideas on how to spread the word. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top