JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Neither. California has Winchell's Donuts. Far superior to Dunkin' or Krispy Krap.

Krispy Kreme is made from the feces of Liberal vegans and is inedible by normal human beings and anyone who is able to keep even a single bite of a KK donut in their mouth without instantly projectile vomiting fast enough to break the sound barrier should be automatically suspected of being an alien from another galaxy and be subjected to an immediate autopsy broadcast live on The Discovery Channel in place of that stupid Oak Island show where they're never going to find anything of value anyway so they should just go home and play Nintendo or something.
I grew up in Northern California and we had several Winchell's Donuts stores. But the one I knew about were either closed or used for other stores now. But I moved out of California more than 24 years ago now anyways. I don't eat that many donuts and just buy at the local Fred Meyer (Kroger). We keep few out and the rest we put in the freezer. They keep well in the freezer a unthaw quite nicely to eat.

The information in the article is disingenuous, as their only talking point is that these parts kits can be assembled at home in 30 minutes or less. Parroted right from Brandon's lips. If they were true journalists they'd have discussed the need to mill unfinished receivers, to very specific specifications to make them usable.

They make it sound like you mail order all the parts, none with serial numbers of background checks, then after receiving them, you just put them together and viola! You have an infamous "ghost gun". Casper be where….

Nothing could be further from the truth. Lies and half truths, that's all it is…
What do you want? A public with knowledge on all things? If you know you're being lied to, you won't listen or obey.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top