JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, according to many state laws you can drive through/within their borders from out of state with a pistol unloaded and locked in a case. So if you are approached by a criminal who wants to harm or kill you, are you legally allowed to remove the pistol from the unlocked case and load it in defense, of does that state just bury you, yoru loved ones and your unloaded locked gun?

An out-of-state CCW does you no good when traveling to a state where they do not recognize you CCW from your state.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/townha...d-amendment-should-trump-state-lines-n1842003#!

You've just gotta think outside the box.. roll in a cube van plastered with donut stickers and you'll lol at all the helpless peons. prolly beat humping a cop around all day. lol

I wouldn't say anything illegal stuff over the net, but you gotta do what you have to do.

real question is, will you have enough time to act?

stay out of trouble. :p

I just told my kid I won't come see him while he lives in California.He can come up here,better for him and the grandson anyway.
Honestly I don't travel to spots I feel threatened or may be too CD.I hate cities any more and like most of the places that recognize my WA or utah permits.
Why support those states anyway?

booker_t_washington.jpg Booker T. Washington quote - "Better to be judged by 12, than be carried by 6"

This is exactly what I tell gun grabbers when it comes to illogical legislation..

A locked up, unloaded & out of reach firearm isn't useful in an emergency.
It only hinders the survival if the law abiding.

California is off limits for guns so I rarely go there. Camping now but in oregon. I can carry in wash and or and a handful of other states....since my trips involve the woods and a lake or a river most of the time I do not take chances. .357 on the hip and shotgun close by....along with a little something for the distant angry animal out of reach of those when the kids play. They know call my name and create distance for me to put down whatever is after them. Hopefully will never happen but better to run into the woods with a revolver rather than my old high school boxing and wrestling moves if the kids get into trouble. My nephew has graduated to carrying his own Sr 22 which gives me peace of mind as I know he considers me a dad and my daughters under his protection as well. Be safe and obey the law to the extent that you must. Just have a plan to quickly get your weapon out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top