JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't go through every thread but instead of form fitted sports wear, loose or baggy old sweats can conceal a lot. Wear a belly band style holster or I'm sure the fanny pack has been brought up.

I use a small over the shoulder bag for a single stack pistol and keys when I go out on trails.

I didn't go through every thread but instead of form fitted sports wear, loose or baggy old sweats can conceal a lot. Wear a belly band style holster or I'm sure the fanny pack has been brought up.

I use a small over the shoulder bag for a single stack pistol and keys when I go out on trails.
I didn't go through the whole thing either.
So I put up some simple stuff.
But running with a pistol strapped to you can be a pain.thats why I put up light weight wepons

Some really good advice here,

:rolleyes: Of course, if you prefer....
- politician/celebrity recommended self defense method; jog with an armed secret service or paid armed bodyguard.
- politician/celebrity recommended method for anyone that ain't them; schedule the threat for when the cops can fit it in to their already overwhelmed shifts.

- politician/celebrity recommended self defense method; jog with an armed secret service or paid armed bodyguard.
- politician/celebrity recommended method for anyone that ain't them; schedule the threat for when the cops can fit it in to their already overwhelmed shifts.
Yep that's why I would only be the body guard for Melissa McCarthy

Long story short, we were doing some grunt work at one of the studios in Culver City. We made friends with one of the old security guards with plenty of stories.

He said, you know I can get you guys into any show you like. I'm thinking, sure old timer. And you know the Pope too. My friend bit, and Was sure. I want to see Married with Children!

Next week we're back at work. My coworker is all excited. I got to meet everyone. They were all cool. Everyone but Kelly (forgot her name). She had a death threat and the FBI were guarding her.

Normally I might be offended but she is a national treasure.

And if you read the news about jogging or running attacts.
Here in the Seattle area.
The people that were attached didn't see it coming and now you have HOMELESS CAMPS NEXT TO THE BIKE AND RUNNING TRAILS

Last Edited:
Long story short, we were doing some grunt work at one of the studios in Culver City. We made friends with one of the old security guards with plenty of stories.

He said, you know I can get you guys into any show you like. I'm thinking, sure old timer. And you know the Pope too. My friend bit, and Was sure. I want to see Married with Children!

Next week we're back at work. My coworker is all excited. I got to meet everyone. They were all cool. Everyone but Kelly (forgot her name). She had a death threat and the FBI were guarding her.

Normally I might be offended but she is a national treasure.
Cristina Applegate

I took my wife out for a bike ride along the greenway this past summer before the smoke got here. We couldn't believe all of the transients we saw down there. Some of them looked really salty. Pit Bulls, geeked out, etc. We did see one guy walking his husky and he had a 1911 open on his hip, and I saw 2 women with sidearms as well (on bikes.)

For a jogger, More than likely she will be able to outrun anyone, but if she can't a scandium S&W airlight P.D. revolver in a belly bag would be a good option. It only weighs 12 oz. They come chambered in 38spc/ .357 mag and hold 5 cartridges.

Folds up, and fits anywhere in the waist line.
B033F869-D8F3-4315-9556-BAFA73545DFD.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads