JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 2 Hornady Lock n loads and a Rockchucker. You'd asked before if I resell powder and primers and I can but not at the prices I pay. I sighed a statement that as an OEM manufacturer all the componates I buy will be used to manufacture ammo.

Yikes, you must have a beast of a right arm my friend! 30k pulls on the press in one month is staggering. :eek:

I am not a manufacture but the last time I bought powder and primers it was around 20K primers and 25 lbs of powder to minimize the hazardous material and shipping charges.

I load for myself and my boys.

Last time Grafs had a sale on Fiocchi primers in 12k cases I stocked them (SP) deep no issues with those shipments being over, well "large". They fire great just do not auto-fill well in the Dillon RF100 primer fillers. Little burrs off the anvils of the primer so they can jam up going into the filler tube or &$^&$# flip over so they load upsidedown. But at 1.7 cents each, they are sure cost-effective to shoot. I grabbed their last case of Large Pistol to keep the 10mm fed back in March.

I load for myself and my boys.

Last time Grafs had a sale on Fiocchi primers in 12k cases I stocked them (SP) deep no issues with those shipments being over, well "large". They fire great just do not auto-fill well in the Dillon RF100 primer fillers. Little burrs off the anvils of the primer so they can jam up going into the filler tube or &$^&$# flip over so they load upsidedown. But at 1.7 cents each, they are sure cost-effective to shoot. I grabbed their last case of Large Pistol to keep the 10mm fed back in March.
That's one of the few primers I haven't tried. I've been curious as to their performance.

That's one of the few primers I haven't tried. I've been curious as to their performance.

They come in weird 150 count boxes. (What do you expect from a country on the metric system that has never been to the moon) But performance-wise, nonissues load nice and shoot nice. My only gripe is that anvil thing, but it's not all the time but usually every other tube I have to unjam the autoloader.

They come in weird 150 count boxes. (What do you expect from a country on the metric system that has never been to the moon) But performance-wise, nonissues load nice and shoot nice. My only gripe is that anvil thing, but it's not all the time but usually every other tube I have to unjam the autoloader.
Thanks! I recall the qty thing. Thought that was wierd. I would have swooped up on one of those deals back when if I'd had someone else to go in on a 12,000 case (if I remember the qty correctly).

Fortunately I had "enough" primers but it's always hard to resist a sale like that!

Thanks! I recall the qty thing. Thought that was wierd. I would have swooped up on one of those deals back when if I'd had someone else to go in on a 12,000 case (if I remember the qty correctly).

Fortunately I had "enough" primers but it's always hard to resist a sale like that!

After the dry days of Obama primer deserts, I swore I would never run out again. So gave up TP, Tooth Past, hair cuts, laundry soap, body soap, to have $ to buy primers. Funny how buying primers folks keep their distance....:confused::D. Stored proper primers can be in the will outliving me.

Just got back from a trip to the other Walmart in the area and scored their last can of Titegroup and a box of Speer Gold Dots for my .308. Nothing but CCI Large Rifle and Shotshell primers left. But, I had 3500 large rifle primers already, so left them.

I hit the LaPine Bi Mart last week- grabbed two lbs of powder but they only had shotgun primers when I went. I seem to have good luck on powder at Bi Mart, it seemed a bit cheaper than Sportsmans too, I wish they had another one closer to me.

I realized that I was low on .40 S&W/10mm bullets and went online a couple of days ago to search and couldn't find any XTPs anywhere. I saw that RMR just did a batch of their 180gr FMJ FPs and had around 26,000 in stock.

Was really looking for HPs, but still could use some for target practice. But, figured I should wait until payday since I had already spent $300 this month on components already.

Just went to their site a few minutes ago to check for availability and they went from 26,000 in stock to just 5998 in two days!

I ordered 500...

I realized that I was low on .40 S&W/10mm bullets and went online a couple of days ago to search and couldn't find any XTPs anywhere. I saw that RMR just did a batch of their 180gr FMJ FPs and had around 26,000 in stock.

Was really looking for HPs, but still could use some for target practice. But, figured I should wait until payday since I had already spent $300 this month on components already.

Just went to their site a few minutes ago to check for availability and they went from 26,000 in stock to just 5998 in two days!

I ordered 500...
I happen to know where there's several hundred 155gr Speer Gold Dot .40 cal Bullets new for sale. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top