JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 2 Hornady Lock n loads and a Rockchucker. You'd asked before if I resell powder and primers and I can but not at the prices I pay. I sighed a statement that as an OEM manufacturer all the componates I buy will be used to manufacture ammo.

Yikes, you must have a beast of a right arm my friend! 30k pulls on the press in one month is staggering. :eek:

I am not a manufacture but the last time I bought powder and primers it was around 20K primers and 25 lbs of powder to minimize the hazardous material and shipping charges.

I load for myself and my boys.

Last time Grafs had a sale on Fiocchi primers in 12k cases I stocked them (SP) deep no issues with those shipments being over, well "large". They fire great just do not auto-fill well in the Dillon RF100 primer fillers. Little burrs off the anvils of the primer so they can jam up going into the filler tube or &$^&$# flip over so they load upsidedown. But at 1.7 cents each, they are sure cost-effective to shoot. I grabbed their last case of Large Pistol to keep the 10mm fed back in March.

I load for myself and my boys.

Last time Grafs had a sale on Fiocchi primers in 12k cases I stocked them (SP) deep no issues with those shipments being over, well "large". They fire great just do not auto-fill well in the Dillon RF100 primer fillers. Little burrs off the anvils of the primer so they can jam up going into the filler tube or &$^&$# flip over so they load upsidedown. But at 1.7 cents each, they are sure cost-effective to shoot. I grabbed their last case of Large Pistol to keep the 10mm fed back in March.
That's one of the few primers I haven't tried. I've been curious as to their performance.

That's one of the few primers I haven't tried. I've been curious as to their performance.

They come in weird 150 count boxes. (What do you expect from a country on the metric system that has never been to the moon) But performance-wise, nonissues load nice and shoot nice. My only gripe is that anvil thing, but it's not all the time but usually every other tube I have to unjam the autoloader.

They come in weird 150 count boxes. (What do you expect from a country on the metric system that has never been to the moon) But performance-wise, nonissues load nice and shoot nice. My only gripe is that anvil thing, but it's not all the time but usually every other tube I have to unjam the autoloader.
Thanks! I recall the qty thing. Thought that was wierd. I would have swooped up on one of those deals back when if I'd had someone else to go in on a 12,000 case (if I remember the qty correctly).

Fortunately I had "enough" primers but it's always hard to resist a sale like that!

Thanks! I recall the qty thing. Thought that was wierd. I would have swooped up on one of those deals back when if I'd had someone else to go in on a 12,000 case (if I remember the qty correctly).

Fortunately I had "enough" primers but it's always hard to resist a sale like that!

After the dry days of Obama primer deserts, I swore I would never run out again. So gave up TP, Tooth Past, hair cuts, laundry soap, body soap, to have $ to buy primers. Funny how buying primers folks keep their distance....:confused::D. Stored proper primers can be in the will outliving me.

Just got back from a trip to the other Walmart in the area and scored their last can of Titegroup and a box of Speer Gold Dots for my .308. Nothing but CCI Large Rifle and Shotshell primers left. But, I had 3500 large rifle primers already, so left them.

I hit the LaPine Bi Mart last week- grabbed two lbs of powder but they only had shotgun primers when I went. I seem to have good luck on powder at Bi Mart, it seemed a bit cheaper than Sportsmans too, I wish they had another one closer to me.

I realized that I was low on .40 S&W/10mm bullets and went online a couple of days ago to search and couldn't find any XTPs anywhere. I saw that RMR just did a batch of their 180gr FMJ FPs and had around 26,000 in stock.

Was really looking for HPs, but still could use some for target practice. But, figured I should wait until payday since I had already spent $300 this month on components already.

Just went to their site a few minutes ago to check for availability and they went from 26,000 in stock to just 5998 in two days!

I ordered 500...

I realized that I was low on .40 S&W/10mm bullets and went online a couple of days ago to search and couldn't find any XTPs anywhere. I saw that RMR just did a batch of their 180gr FMJ FPs and had around 26,000 in stock.

Was really looking for HPs, but still could use some for target practice. But, figured I should wait until payday since I had already spent $300 this month on components already.

Just went to their site a few minutes ago to check for availability and they went from 26,000 in stock to just 5998 in two days!

I ordered 500...
I happen to know where there's several hundred 155gr Speer Gold Dot .40 cal Bullets new for sale. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top