JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I don't think so. The last time I tried Carnation it was non-fat or skim, which to me is just white colored water (I grew up on a farm where we had milk straight from the cow, with all of the cream mixed in) and that was decades ago - I remember that I did not like it.

If you mix it up right, follow the directions, and then chill it, to me it is like whole milk. That is what it is, just freeze dried whole milk.

Raw milk is the best, screw that Clover crap.

You don't get it. They think that it is THEIR country, and would all you white folks please leave. . . NOW.

Oh I get it!!! What they don't get is I fought for this country along with so many others, so that they would have the right to free speech and the right to protest. One of these days they will take that act and do it in front of the wrong person and more than likely get there azzes whooped!!!

Oh I get it!!! What they don't get is I fought for this country along with so many others, so that they would have the right to free speech and the right to protest. One of these days they will take that act and do it in front of the wrong person and more than likely get there azzes whooped!!!
Right there with ya Brother!

I don't have a problem with nonviolent protests in large groups. It's an American thing, and if you do it right...with huge numbers of people...and do it PEACEFULLY...you will get results. It's in the historical record, from Womens' Suffrage to the Civil Rights Act. And quite a bit in-between.

What I don't like are the people who circumvent the message by looting and pillaging that which does not belong to them, that they did not work for, and is not their sole source of livelihood.

Some nice couple in a West Coast city works hard and saves their money, finally realizes their dream of a little pizzaria or a curio shop. What gives people the right to smash up their shops and take their income because some racist cop killed a guy in Minneapolis? Exactly nothing.

If the looting continues, it not only supersedes the original message, but deserves to be punished harshly. Why? Because they steal or loot? Sure, but that is secondary.

The REAL reason is because it circumvents and defeats something really American, a treasured right that many people have died to protect.

I continue as I do.

Not much will happen here and if it does, I'm prepared to do as needed for a while to keep the normalcy of life going.

Google says.....

The felony murder rule is a rule that allows a defendant to be charged with first-degree murder for a killing that occurs during a dangerous felony, even if the defendant is not the killer. ... The felony murder rule is an exception to the normal rules of homicide.

Mind you that....
I'm not saying it was used to charge the three other Police Officers. But.....The Felony Murder Rule is legal in "some" states.

More info: Felony murder rule - Wikipedia

Aloha, Mark

PS....

Not saying that the other 3 officers just stood by. But, consider for a moment.

How many "Peaceful Protesters" have stood by and watched while another, not so peaceful protester(s) (belong to their group) committed arson, smashed windows, damaged property, attacked others with sticks/other objects, etc.....

Last Edited:
As it was explained to me.....

"All Lives Matter" only marginalizes the BLM movement. Thus, it's a form of "microaggression" to say that, "All Lives Matter."

Whatever. Some see the world as being either black or white. Forget about the shades in between.

Rrrright....it's not like BLM (just by the title) shows that they promote/encourage, "inclusiveness."

Aloha, Mark

I am not white, but I am not black.

So I probably don't qualify for a Big Screen or some new Riot Sneekrz, but maybe a nice new phone or sumpin' right?

Last Edited:
Just LOOK at the titles of the organization.

Note: Being an NRA member = Racist, Fascist, Homophobe, Nazi, etc....

So then....BLM, Black Panthers and NAACP = ?

Aloha, Mark

I'm upping my daily experiences in pain and sweat with a pair of old friends.

EC5B977C-667A-44AC-AD85-16BC74DB451F.jpeg

Next is getting out to confirm zeros.

Nothing too much different...
Staying alert to my surroundings...
When in the "city"...staying on task , as it were...with why I am there and again staying alert...

Firearms are ready if needed...but so are many parts / facets of a plan.
Some more of the commonly used household items / food are being laid in....
All in all ...not much has changed for me.
Andy

You already know what Maj. Rogers would say..

RLTW

Screenshot_20200512-163101~2.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR