JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Posted by the Hood River Police;

Local law enforcement is aware of the potential threat of rioting in Hood River this evening. We are taking these threats seriously and want to maintain the safety and security of the Citizens of our Community. There is also a peaceful protest currently taking place and we encourage you to keep making your voice heard in a safe manner. We strongly discourage any business owners putting themselves in harms way if the situation turns violent. Due to the number of calls our dispatch center is receiving we ask that you call for a true emergency only. Thank you all for your support.

I've been worried all day about civil unrest. This is what my worried mode looks like around here...
61280334-BA1C-4946-868E-0BDABC06BF53.jpeg

Posted by the Hood River Police;

Local law enforcement is aware of the potential threat of rioting in Hood River this evening. We are taking these threats seriously and want to maintain the safety and security of the Citizens of our Community. There is also a peaceful protest currently taking place and we encourage you to keep making your voice heard in a safe manner. We strongly discourage any business owners putting themselves in harms way if the situation turns violent. Due to the number of calls our dispatch center is receiving we ask that you call for a true emergency only. Thank you all for your support.
Hood River????????

Hit it twice with round up and it just won't die :p

For woody stuff you need to mix in some Crossbow.

Today I mowed a couple acres of grass/etc. that is taller than I am.

Tomorrow I am going to spray brambles and treat some cut down Scotch broom, then probably mow some more while it is still green, so that I have less fire danger. Maybe have time to get to the back acreage and spray some maple back there and see how the fir trees that were planted last year are doing.

I have seen some brands that are supposed to be good for a year! In Europe, they have up to 5+ year shelf life!
I would imagine proper storage in a cool, dry, dark area would certainly prolong the shelf life!
I got a bunch of it from the Dollar Tree and it's over a year old and still tastes fine!

I had a bunch of it in those tall 36 inch skinny ammo cans . It protects all canned food big time.and provides sealed storage for yourr sealed food they stack well and lock in I need more of them
Does NIDO powdered milk taste like CARNATION powdered milk?

Cate

The walmart powder milk is crap. I used to see powder milk everywhere now rarly seen . Where can I get good srtuff in large quantity? Like a 50lb bag of it

I had a bunch of it in those tall 36 inch skinny ammo cans . It protects all canned food big time.and provides sealed storage for yourr sealed food they stack well and lock in I need more of them

The walmart powder milk is crap. I used to see powder milk everywhere now rarly seen . Where can I get good srtuff in large quantity? Like a 50lb bag of it

Nido comes in a 3.5# can

If you get large quantities of stuff in bags, pests will get into it - not recommended.

I know my responses may seem hyperbolic... but seriously, Hood River looting?

That's a serious, eye-opening metric right there.

HR is one of the last places I would think of with that going on. But I have not been out there in a few years .They might have been invaded by nut job Californians.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads