JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Tens of millions unemployed. Racial tensions exploding into riots in major cities. Over a hundred thousand dead from a pandemic. A greatly divided nation. And a long, blisteringly hot summer ahead. All ingredients for more mayhem.

So, what are you doing, in practical terms for more civil unrest and social breakdown? Have you changed long term plans? Any changes to your firearms battery?

(Note: Let's please keep this on real world, practical preparedness actions and politics out of it. Thanks in advance.)
I don't know but when it's all over I am going to Disney World

Busy living life.

I've already prepared some time ago. Once the physical tools are acquired, 90% of preparation is mental, and learning how to solve problems as they arise. A person can spend all their time in the world training for perceived plans A-Z, but what if the actual scenario is numbered?

I am responsible to defend my life and that of my family's. The best way to do that is to avoid conflict by all means necessary. When/If conflict comes to me, then I will use my tools and training to implement that defense.

Until then,

SEE 1ST SENTENCE ABOVE.

Preps and planning on my ranch started with my grandfather. My father continued those until his death. I have and will continue the work they started. We've expanded the vision of self sufficiency to include the 4 properties that are immediately adjacent to mine. Together, we've developed a mutual assistance pact that lays out each property owners areas of responsibility. We hold frequent meetings to review progress on action items and discuss and/or propose future projects.

I got caught in a BLM protest yesterday in Portland while working, made the mistake of accepting a service call that I thought was going to be out in Linton, AAA got the wrong locale, it was off 2nd & Burnside. On my way back to Hillsboro, I wound up facing protesters by city hall. Was *only* carrying my Kimber yesterday, and I hafta say with 100 protesters blocking the road, I was not as comforted by only having 16 rounds of .45 on me vs the 35 of 9mm that I normally have. :eek:

Glad you made it home to your family safe and sound.

Glad you made it home to your family safe and sound.

Ya I may have violated a couple traffic laws getting away from them, glad they didn't decide to surround my truck or the vehicles around me like other places, and like it seems like they were doing last night.

You should tell everyone you know that when mass violence breaks out and angry mobs bent on destruction show up, those "evil assault weapons" with big magazines are how you stay alive. This is how it was in Los Angeles in 1992, but CNN won't show you that footage any more. This is how it will be this time too, even if reporters look the other way. Tell everyone to tell everyone, those weapons keep you from being victims of rioters.

I'm wondering?
How or since when.....did it change from George FLOYD to ANTIFA/BLM rioters?

Aloha, Mark
It was always Antifa/BLM/Soros-backed rioters... from Moment One...

You should tell everyone you know that when mass violence breaks out and angry mobs bent on destruction show up, those "evil assault weapons" with big magazines are how you stay alive. This is how it was in Los Angeles in 1992, but CNN won't show you that footage any more. This is how it will be this time too, even if reporters look the other way. Tell everyone to tell everyone, those weapons keep you from being victims of rioters.
Answer.jpg

Not gonna hide the fact that I ripped this from EPS in The "Man" got you down thread...

Last Edited:
I made the decision years ago to never live in an urban, or even suburban, environment. I don't worry about rioters, or protesters, or looting, or really crime in general.

Been here a few years and have never been a victim of crime. Had one road rage incident a couple of years ago, versus having one nearly every day where I used to live.

My civil disturbance preps are having snacks available for watching it go down on the TV.

Do you need to have the deed free and clear (e.g., without mortgage or lien) to be able to do a TODD? I want my property to go to my daughter, but I have a mortgage on the property.
Generally with property, you hold title and the mortgage is a lien on that title. (UnlIke a car where you don't receive title until the loan is paid.)
Mortgage company may call the loan, requiring sale or refinance, but if the payments are being made, bau.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads