JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I usually just hum the Ballad of the Green Beret or Sgt. Mackenzie to myself in between shots... stop, exhale, SQUEEZE the trigger, follow the shot downrange, smile.... start humming again, reset, repeat... then rinse.

I`ve been doing that myself lately, seeing as I can`t find my Chinese Ipod knockoff`s charger.

Well, it looks like you are alone now, but back before ammo was a precious commodity and I wanted to just burn it up, I would crank up the stereo in the truck and go all semi-auto mania! Mostly could only really hear it during mag changes. By the way, down in a deep gully at my friends dump on very private property. Can't afford such foolishness now days!
Favorite song; Molly Hatchet's "Flirtin' With Disaster"

Well, it looks like you are alone now, but back before ammo was a precious commodity and I wanted to just burn it up, I would crank up the stereo in the truck and go all semi-auto mania! Mostly could only really hear it during mag changes. By the way, down in a deep gully at my friends dump on very private property. Can't afford such foolishness now days!
Favorite song; Molly Hatchet's "Flirtin' With Disaster"

I live on a hill with a Creek at the bottom, so all the sound just echoes back, it`s really great.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top