Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

How about some good news..

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Just Jim, May 7, 2015.

1. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Guys I am working to defeat sb941 and in my efforts I bring you news I feel is pretty good. Not sure I should pass it on cause some of the guys will read it, get lazy and not help.

ARPC has agreed to use their FFL to do transfers as a benefit for club members. If you are a member of the club you may bring a guest in and use the FFL services to sell to that guest for $17. $10 of that goes to the state fee, $5 goes to the club and $2 goes to NRA program. Again you must be a club member to use the services.

MilitantBEEMER and BDA.45 like this.
  2. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

What's ARPC?

3. Just Jim

Sorry, Albany Rifle and Pistol Club.

4. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I wish DRRC had such an FFL service for it's members. I know Canby Rod and Gun has an FFL that members can use for purchases, I don't know what they'll do for private sales.

As for me, if for some reason I plan to do a private sale post 941, I've got a home-based FFL here in OC that charges $25, same as I pay for a new gun purchase.

But I'm still torqued that my 03 FFL has effectively been tossed in the trash :mad:

5. Just Jim

If you buy and sell 10 guns through a regular dealer at $50 that's $500 to sell your property. Join the club an you could get around three years of membership and sell ten guns for the same price.

6. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

I like that you can order firearms online shipped to the club, then pick them up when you are there shooting.

7. cmica

cmica puy Active Member

screw the transfer its violating your constitutional rights oh ya incase your didn't know a case got thrown out here in WA

F*CK YOU 594 I will not comply

8. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

/\
    |
    |
    |
    |
    This