JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guys I am working to defeat sb941 and in my efforts I bring you news I feel is pretty good. Not sure I should pass it on cause some of the guys will read it, get lazy and not help.

ARPC has agreed to use their FFL to do transfers as a benefit for club members. If you are a member of the club you may bring a guest in and use the FFL services to sell to that guest for $17. $10 of that goes to the state fee, $5 goes to the club and $2 goes to NRA program. Again you must be a club member to use the services.

I wish DRRC had such an FFL service for it's members. I know Canby Rod and Gun has an FFL that members can use for purchases, I don't know what they'll do for private sales.

As for me, if for some reason I plan to do a private sale post 941, I've got a home-based FFL here in OC that charges $25, same as I pay for a new gun purchase.

But I'm still torqued that my 03 FFL has effectively been tossed in the trash :mad:

If you buy and sell 10 guns through a regular dealer at $50 that's $500 to sell your property. Join the club an you could get around three years of membership and sell ten guns for the same price.

screw the transfer its violating your constitutional rights oh ya incase your didn't know a case got thrown out here in WA

F*CK YOU 594 I will not comply

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top