JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Would it be possible to have a place on New Conversations that gives info on any previous contact you have had with the person?? I just got a New Conversation from someone I think I may have dealt with before. It would be helpful to be able to review historical messages and or feedback between us easily.

I actually looked into this not long ago as I like the idea as well. Unfortunately it's not something available right now in pre-packaged form, and we don't have the resources to develop it ourselves. I'll add it to the feature request list for the future though, thanks for the suggestion ;)

Upvote 0
I hit the "follow" button on anyone I do business with or know so I can just click on their name to be the pop up and it will say "follow" or "un-follow" so I can at least know I had some contact with them in the past.

Another option would be to look thru your and/or their feedback history and see if you or he/she posted something that may jog your memory (or confirm its was a positive feedback).

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top