Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Question How about a record of contact with other members??

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Lilhigbee, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Lilhigbee

Lilhigbee SE Portland Visit Target550.com Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

Would it be possible to have a place on New Conversations that gives info on any previous contact you have had with the person?? I just got a New Conversation from someone I think I may have dealt with before. It would be helpful to be able to review historical messages and or feedback between us easily.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I actually looked into this not long ago as I like the idea as well. Unfortunately it's not something available right now in pre-packaged form, and we don't have the resources to develop it ourselves. I'll add it to the feature request list for the future though, thanks for the suggestion ;)

spookshack, DuneHopper and Lilhigbee like this.
  3. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I hit the "follow" button on anyone I do business with or know so I can just click on their name to be the pop up and it will say "follow" or "un-follow" so I can at least know I had some contact with them in the past.

Another option would be to look thru your and/or their feedback history and see if you or he/she posted something that may jog your memory (or confirm its was a positive feedback).