National How about a national campaign not to buy Oregon products in the face of anti-2nd A?

Reactions
How could a national campaign be implemented against Oregon or any other states that are anti- 2nd A? Any ideas? Who could offer such a campaign?
"Problem" I see with this is trying to hurt business owners who may have nothing to do with the choices voters make. You have to remember states like OR and WA only have anti gun laws because voters wanted them. Now if some business shows it has anti gun idea's, great, I would do all I could to not support them. Even in anti gun states there are business's that DO NOT support these idea's.

WAYNO

Reactions
How could a national campaign be implemented against Oregon or any other states that are anti- 2nd A? Any ideas? Who could offer such a campaign?
Never happen. We can't even abide boycotts of the local businesses that have crapp3d on us. Too many excuses why the local BiMart and even Benchmade shouldn't be picked on.

Reactions
Never happen. We can't even abide boycotts of the local businesses that have crapp3d on us. Too many excuses why the local BiMart and even Benchmade shouldn't be picked on.
That part is VERY much a "to each his own". I "did" love Benchmade. Did look forward a long time to BiMart coming here. Kept hearing from my neighbors south of me how nice they were. Well by the time they opened one up here the store had done it for me. Many still shop there and that's fine with me. I will not. Many still support Benchmade, I will never buy another. Sure not going to throw away the couple BM knives I have, just will not buy another. I don't make a deal out of any who do still shop at one or buy the other though. My favorite line I took from another member here. My wallet and gun are best friends. Where one is not welcome the other will not go.

Reactions
Boycotts don't work.

Chik-Fil-A sales were up 12% immediately after being threatened with a boycott for their stance on gays.

Nike? Nike's sales were up 31% after their recent boycott due to their ad profiling Kaepernick.

Shoots, Rugers are selling great right now -- despite Bill's(R.I.P.) errant opinions. Springfield Armory is still going strong as well.

My advice is vote with one's dollar. As in -- Focus more energy on spending one's money at businesses that actively support the 2a, versus trying to keep track of all the ones that don't.

Used 'Google' lately?

Reactions
Boycotts don't work.

Chik-Fil-A sales were up 12% immediately after being threatened with a boycott for their stance on gays.

Nike? Nike's sales were up 31% after their recent boycott due to their ad profiling Kaepernick.

Shoots, Rugers are selling great right now -- despite Bill's(R.I.P.) errant opinions. Springfield Armory is still going strong as well.

My advice is vote with one's dollar. As in -- Focus more energy on spending one's money at businesses that actively support the 2a, versus trying to keep track of all the ones that don't.

Used 'Google' lately?
Again a "to each his own" but to me Google is a great example. Of course I use them because it's very hard not to. Microsoft is VERY anti gun, again hard to avoid them. Not impossible but hard.
Now when it comes to some Beer Co, store, or knife maker? There I have tons of choices at my finger tips. So rub my nose in your anti gun views? You will never see my money. Again this is me, I don't care much what others do with this. I get far more pissed at gun owners supporting anti gun politicians than I do gun owners shopping at BiMart or buying a Benchmade knife.

Reactions
Maybe I missed the thread but what did Benchmade do that was anti-2A? I read that they helped destroy firearms that were taken by the police. I’m not trying to stir the pot, just wondering if I missed something.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom