JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5 days a week/52 weeks a year = 1Billion,400million rounds annually.
And there's been a shortage since December/January of 2012/13.

Somebody out there's got one helluva lotta .22s stashed somewhere!
This is only CCI. What about adding the production of Remington, Federal, Winchester, Aguila, Fiocci and all the rest!

Not really Heretic.
There are 300 million people in the U.S.
That works out to just under 5 rounds per person.
Supposedly, 1/3rd of American own guns. If half of those own a .22,...
That makes roughly 30 rounds for every gun owner available from CCI.

Clearly though, someone is apparently hoarding.

This is a fairly old video, it's been floating around for a few years. What my sources told me was shortly after this video was shot, CCI went in and replaced most of the equipment to increase production (this was about 2010 IIRC).

SturgeonSlayer........don't bother driving to Lewiston. I passed through on my way back from Mt. last fall and talked at length to the owner/manager of what I think is the most popular sporting goods store in that town. He was really a great guy (former LEO, so we kinda bonded....lol....) but he had exactly the same troubles as everybody else getting rimfire ammo:mad:. He told me it was all shipped to Minn(?) where ATK is located and distributed from there. He was getting calls from all over the country by phone and email asking to buy. He said he went to school with "the Speer boys" from the original CCI/Speer group but he didn't have any insider connections to get any ammo!.......
On a better note:) the high grade match ammo (Wolf, SK and Lapua) that I am currently shopping for is becoming easier to find but I know that's not much consolation to you guys looking for "plinkin" ammo!......This little guy don't like CCI at all

Montana 11 020.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top