JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All of you vets on here need to get a little outraged at this one.
They may not be able to bury us when the time comes.:mad:
Among other things now.
I pray this stays active. After all the Vets and Military are our partners in defending the US constitution and our 2nd Amendment. They carried firearms and placed themselves on the lines
for the Nations defense.
My oath and all that took it still stand ready to protect this nations most sacred document and foundation.

How $1.4 billion in budget cuts will impact Veterans

http://www.blogs.va.gov/VAntage/19356/how-1-4-billion-in-budget-cuts-will-impact-veterans/

Last Edited:
Hell, they hafta pay for the handouts they just gave away to the wealthiest: Congress repeals estate tax.

Article said:
It is estimated that, under this legislation, more than half of the assets passed down would have never been taxed.

Death tax. It needs to be repealed regardless. When my father passes away his property and estate will be over the value and I will be taxed on 50%? now of the value? Forcing ME to sell his assets he left me just to pay the tax burden on them.

No thanks.

When it comes to our serving men and women 1.5Billion is 1/1000th of the budget. That's $.10 of $100. There is more pork that should be cut and make room for the benefits they need. That would cover the loss easily AND lots more.

Consider the source too. This is the HuffPost they aren't biased at all... Pffffff

@Dyjital , I know Huffpost is a shrill, liberal (and also commonly misinformed) source which FB people love to quote. I find it BS most of the time. Still, it served as a pointer to a recent tax event.

If you really are concerned about estate taxes and think you're going to get the shaft, you and your father are not seeing the right tax attorney. You're in Corvallis. If he's still practicing, Bob Saalfeld in Salem is amazing at it.

@Dyjital , I know Huffpost is a shrill, liberal (and also commonly misinformed) source which FB people love to quote. I find it BS most of the time. Still, it served as a pointer to a recent tax event.

If you really are concerned about estate taxes and think you're going to get the shaft, you and your father are not seeing the right tax attorney. You're in Corvallis. If he's still practicing, Bob Saalfeld in Salem is amazing at it.

I'll add, he is not cheap, but he _is_ worth every penny (or Franklin, to be more accurate). It's not just the feds, but the states that are right there with their jar of Vaseline too, ready to give you a good rogering.

They got to come up with money some way to pay for all the illegals they bring in. In their eyes vets are used to sacrifice so why not take their benefits.:mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top