JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't have a name for it but I was warned of this on Sunday. I bought at a large chain in a not so great neighborhood and the guy told me they've had problems recently of people sitting in the parking lot waiting for people walking out with cases/boxes. I felt a bit dumb for a second because it made so much sense but I'd never really concerned myself over before.

I have walked out of gun stores with cases/etc. in some places in PDX and my head is on a swivel, and yes, I watch for people following me in cars too as I drive away. I really need to get my CHL once WA co opens back up, but now that I am unemployed, on a fixed income I probably won't be buying many more guns - I have most of everything I need anyway - and then some.

Trying to accost someone directly who is known to have guns is not a very wise move for a criminal. Stealing from a car is not a mugging, it is theft, so calling it jugging doesn't work in my mind.

Didn't have a name for it but I was warned of this on Sunday. I bought at a large chain in a not so great neighborhood and the guy told me they've had problems recently of people sitting in the parking lot waiting for people walking out with cases/boxes. I felt a bit dumb for a second because it made so much sense but I'd never really concerned myself over before.

Sounds like Johnson Creek Sportsman's Warehouse ;) Was told years ago that CCSO wouldn't roll into the surrounding neighborhood solo, they would roll 2 man car, or 2 cars at a time thru there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top