JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't have a name for it but I was warned of this on Sunday. I bought at a large chain in a not so great neighborhood and the guy told me they've had problems recently of people sitting in the parking lot waiting for people walking out with cases/boxes. I felt a bit dumb for a second because it made so much sense but I'd never really concerned myself over before.

I have walked out of gun stores with cases/etc. in some places in PDX and my head is on a swivel, and yes, I watch for people following me in cars too as I drive away. I really need to get my CHL once WA co opens back up, but now that I am unemployed, on a fixed income I probably won't be buying many more guns - I have most of everything I need anyway - and then some.

Trying to accost someone directly who is known to have guns is not a very wise move for a criminal. Stealing from a car is not a mugging, it is theft, so calling it jugging doesn't work in my mind.

Didn't have a name for it but I was warned of this on Sunday. I bought at a large chain in a not so great neighborhood and the guy told me they've had problems recently of people sitting in the parking lot waiting for people walking out with cases/boxes. I felt a bit dumb for a second because it made so much sense but I'd never really concerned myself over before.

Sounds like Johnson Creek Sportsman's Warehouse ;) Was told years ago that CCSO wouldn't roll into the surrounding neighborhood solo, they would roll 2 man car, or 2 cars at a time thru there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top