JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wait a minute WAIT A MINUTE !!!!!!!!!!!! I call BS. I was watching the Oprah Mahr Colbert show and I KNOW FOR A FACT that those guns shoot 300 rounds a second. So if he only had a 30 round "clip" then he would have been out of ammo in 1/10th of a second. See if he was running and shooting the driver musta been Big Daddy Don Garlits grandson and he a Renaldo Neamiah incarnate.

It seems like the Criminals already think the five round limit is in effect.
They are running in packs of 4 5 6 these days

I guess today was not a good day.

ice-cube_o_1666595.jpg

I am just quoting the news story. I am sure that they meant a full 30 round clip.
Again the "clip" thing. It's like saying you have a garage full of fishing "poles". No offense, but please, as a veteran, that word hurts my ears, unless it is applied to an M-1, or military bolt guns. A clip (stripper clip) is how you load a MAGAZINE, and the magazine is what feeds rounds into the chamber. A local liberal vet wrote an opinion piece to the paper claiming that while he was in Nam, they were only using 10-rd "clips" in their 16's... so why would any civilians need a 20 or 30 rd "clip"at home? Said he still had an OD cotton bandoleer that held the 10-rd clips. Yes, the stripper clips you feed two of into a magazine. Turns out, he was an Air (chair) Force bomb loader in Da Nang and never issued an M-16. But now he shares his expertise as a Nam-vet, as fact, to his brain dead buddies. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't think there was ever a 10-rd magazine issued there. 20 was the standard until the 30 came in. Sorry for the highjack. Just one of those "trigger words" for me. Back on line.

Again the "clip" thing. It's like saying you have a garage full of fishing "poles". No offense, but please, as a veteran, that word hurts my ears, unless it is applied to an M-1, or military bolt guns. A clip (stripper clip) is how you load a MAGAZINE, and the magazine is what feeds rounds into the chamber. A local liberal vet wrote an opinion piece to the paper claiming that while he was in Nam, they were only using 10-rd "clips" in their 16's... so why would any civilians need a 20 or 30 rd "clip"at home? Said he still had an OD cotton bandoleer that held the 10-rd clips. Yes, the stripper clips you feed two of into a magazine. Turns out, he was an Air (chair) Force bomb loader in Da Nang and never issued an M-16. But now he shares his expertise as a Nam-vet, as fact, to his brain dead buddies. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't think there was ever a 10-rd magazine issued there. 20 was the standard until the 30 came in. Sorry for the highjack. Just one of those "trigger words" for me. Back on line.
There was a 10 round magazine, it was a 20 round mag that malfunctioned at every 10 rounds after too much abuse. :D:rolleyes:

There was a 10 round magazine, it was a 20 round mag that malfunctioned at every 10 rounds after too much abuse. :D:rolleyes:
Yes, it was bent lips, but applied to any size mag. The guys not paying attention sometimes paid. Tell me more about 10-rd mags. Were they ever issued to ground pounders?

Yes, it was bent lips, but applied to any size mag. The guys not paying attention sometimes paid. Tell me more about 10-rd mags. Were they ever issued to ground pounders?
It was sarcasm. I'm surprised a chair jockey got the stripper clips with ammo to begin with.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top