JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Armed Citizen Project in Houston v. unarmed arrogance in Seattle

A story in Saturday’s Seattle Times on-line edition about the Armed Citizen Project in Houston, Tex., is getting the kind of reaction one might expect from holier-than-thou Seattle liberals who consider “gun” a four-letter word.

<broken link removed>

:s0155: for Houston!!

Juan A Lozano, the author of that piece, is an Associated Press writer. You can just as easily say that Athens, GA is against Houston's program. (The same piece was carried in the Athens daily paper, also.)

The difference between a Seattle Liberal and a Washington Country Gun Nut is that the Liberal will talk about guns, and the Gun Nut will talk about the Liberal.

You bias and your fear are showing, Workman.

I try to stay out of Seattle. I grew up north of Greenlake back when it was a nice blue coller city, moved out in 1970 and only go there occasionally to visit family.

I really liked the idea of the program when I heard about it. I think everyone should be able to defend themselves, even if they are poor and can't afford a gun. I am really looking forward to seeing the crime data in the next few years. Oh, and the Seattle people should stick to worrying about Starbucks, and let Texas be Texas. Because worrying about it would do about as much good as worrying about a giant asteroid destroying the planet.

The gun nut would talk about the liberal because the liberal is actively trying to take away his guns, right?

I love it when I hear "nobody is trying to take away your guns". It's hilarious. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top