JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congress:
H.R.38 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017

"In 2014, a single mother and concealed carry permit holder from Philadelphia was arrested and charged with unlawful possession of a weapon when she was stopped by the police while driving through New Jersey."

NJ also bans hollow points. If you have a self defense round in your gun, would the bill protect against that, or would you be expected to know the law in the state in which you are traveling and comply with their laws - ie, if you carry a Glock in OR you may have too many bullets in CA.
Or, your gun may have the thing that goes up, or a chainsaw bayonet lug.

BILL
"A qualified individual must:
(1) be eligible to possess, transport, or receive a firearm under federal law;
(2) carry a valid photo identification document; and
(3) carry a valid concealed carry permit issued by, or be eligible to carry a concealed firearm in, his or her state of residence.

Photo ID - required to meet the REAL ID act ?
"The term 'identification document' means...or commonly accepted for the purpose of identification of individuals."

I think this is one of the Best things to happen to the Gun Toter World in forever. But I also know that it isn't going to be an easy sell in Lots of places. :):):)

Congress:
H.R.38 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017

"In 2014, a single mother and concealed carry permit holder from Philadelphia was arrested and charged with unlawful possession of a weapon when she was stopped by the police while driving through New Jersey."

...If you have a self defense round in your gun, would the bill protect against that, or would you be expected to know the law in the state in which you are traveling...
All my rounds are self defense rounds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top