JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am actually kind of surprised that the NE and CA did not lose more. So much of the place has been turned into a sewer by the voters there. The sad part of course is a LOT of the people who up and move are the ones who voted the sewer in and have means. So they move where it's nice and set about to turn the new place into the same sewer they just left :mad:

Gained 1 seat: MT, OR, CO, NC, FL
Gained 2 seats: TX

Lost 1 seat: CA, MI, IL, OH, WV, PA, NY
FYI, if the new numbers were in effect during the 2020 election, Biden would have gotten 303 electoral votes instead of 306.

Control of the House would have been tighter, but Democrats would still control it.

The bigger "shakeup" will be redistricting (drawing the new district lines). Both parties will try to draw the most favorable districts possible. Even though NY lost a House seat, Democrats might actually gain 3-4 House seats in the state because Republicans controlled the NY state legislature in 2010 (the last time they redistricted), but now Democrats control the NY state legislature.

They don't fill out Census forms.
Some do, some don't.

However are they expected to? Yes.

Does the census count non citizens?
Decennial U.S. Census figures are based on actual counts of persons dwelling in U.S. residential structures. They include citizens, non-citizen legal residents, non-citizen long-term visitors and undocumented immigrants. ... However, the practice was ruled constitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court in Utah v. Evans.

I think it's people who trashed the States they lived in moving on to wreak havoc elsewhere. Texas (Austin) and Arizona (Phoenix) come to mind.

I hope I'm wrong. Maybe it is a tactical retreat by freedom loving Americans..

Oregon was Conservative or at least Moderate for most of its history, through the 1980's. Then they killed the timber industry and created Lebensraum for the elite marxist utopists who arrived in droves.

Eggcellent!

Now lets hope the Missoula/Bozeman CA transplants don't vote as they have in the past.
Script flip. Sister in law moved from Bozeman to CA because of work. Nephews moved to Austin for the same reason. Kind of odd I guess. But the economic reasons are the number one cause a lot of migration. The economics in Bozeman area made them look out of state when they graduated from College and HS.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top