JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
id, no id, natl id, no natl id.... since they won't do anything about illegals when they meet them, why should we sacrifice a sliver more of our rights for yet another expensive, utterly ineffective measure?

there's ONE solution. there's ONE thing that will solve the majority of the illegal immigration problem- close the mother bubbleguming border. fence up, cameras up, US army infantry patrolling the line. and i bet that'd cost less than any bullbubblegum ID card. until our government will do this for us, we shouldn't do a hot damn mother flogging thing for them.

We have been viewed as a "human resource" for some time now.. in fact it's a dept in all medium to large businesses

How does it feel being categorized as a cow, pile of coal or a widget?

Those who wish to remain below the government's radar are many many years too late. If you have ever been in the military, paid taxes, used a credit card, held a driver's license, applied for any type of loan, held a passport, or traveled on a domestic airline since 9/11, you are a number.

Yes sir by golly, you have to have a birf certificate to get a ODL. On the other hand if you want to be President of the USA it ain't necessary. Ken

If you're still a birther it's you who have the problem, you see you are incapable of accepting reality, regardless of the evidence.

Why We Believe Lies, Even When We Learn the Truth - Newsweek

"
Some people form and cling to false beliefs about health-care reform (or Obama's citizenship) despite overwhelming evidence thanks to a mental phenomenon called motivated reasoning, says sociologist Steven Hoffman, visiting assistant professor at the University at Buffalo. "Rather than search rationally for information that either confirms or disconfirms a particular belief," he says, "people actually seek out information that confirms what they already believe."
"
Of course given the veracity of the internet you can actually find verification that the moon is made out of green cheese.

i never said you need to carry those around, just pointing out you were inventorized (not sure if that's a word) at birth

Tough crowd! Yes that is a word, a past participle, and a transitive verb. I am however still trying to figure out if it is grammatically correct to use a past participle in such a fashion though.

Tough crowd! Yes that is a word, a past participle, and a transitive verb. I am however still trying to figure out if it is grammatically correct to use a past participle in such a fashion though.

i can't find any dictionary that recognizes "inventorized."

Yes sir by golly, you have to have a birf certificate to get a ODL. On the other hand if you want to be President of the USA it ain't necessary. Ken

I can't believe the "birther" movement is so focused on a certificate when they totally ignore the time machine the Obama faction used to travel back in time and plant the birth announcements in BOTH Honolulu papers on the day the President was born. If they can travel back in time to do that, manufacturing a birth certificate will be no sweat. This revelation would prove Obama is an alien....but from another planet.....be afraid..be very afraid.:s0114::s0114:

No matter what type of document they come up with there will be a forger able to replicate it.

Perhaps, but the status quo isn't working so well right now is it? At some point, the paralysis of analysis has to be overcome and definitve steps have to be taken. That's not to say those steps can't be improved or revised but good grief I don't understand the logic of bubbleguming about the issue and poo pooing a potential solution just cause it could possibly have some shortcomings. The problem has been defined, apply a solution, evaluate and adapt as necessary. What's that saying ... the perfect is the enemy of the good. The policy doesn't have to get it right all at once. But the ball has to get rolling and from where I stand perhaps this ID approach might be a good place to start.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top