JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let them have their fun, I don't think they will be passing any more of this garbage between Jan 1 2023 and at least Jan 1 2025.
They do need to harden the schools, at minimum one way in with security, multiple ways out, doors lock behind. This is a system like they have in Federal buildings. It was effective at keeping the BLM/Antifa mobs out of the Courthouses in 2020.

I cannot believe this Washington DC trash is still sitting on the arse playing politics. They battened down the hatches quick at the airport post-911. Those schools are just sitting their naked, with all manner of disturbed people running around outside. If my wife and I had little ones right now it would be private school all the way. I don't care if it means I had to drive an old car or eat out less or do without cable TV.

They do need to harden the schools, at minimum one way in with security, multiple ways out, doors lock behind. This is a system like they have in Federal buildings. It was effective at keeping the BLM/Antifa mobs out of the Courthouses in 2020.

I cannot believe this Washington DC trash is still sitting on the arse playing politics. They battened down the hatches quick at the airport post-911. Those schools are just sitting their naked, with all manner of disturbed people running around outside. If my wife and I had little ones right now it would be private school all the way. I don't care if it means I had to drive an old car or eat out less or do without cable TV.
Dead kids are politically beneficial to promote more gun control/infringement.

That isn't an opinion, it's a fact. Then the question becomes, to what extent are those wishing to exert political power to infringe on gun rights willing to go to achieve their goals?

I think we already have the answer, and it is that schools are left as soft targets, allowing this to happen more because student safety is secondary to political agenda to ban guns.

Last Edited:
The interview that led me to Ben.

Still true. Minus them misusing the term "assault weapon," but at this point 99% of the population screws that one up.

Last Edited:
But the Democratic-led Congress isn't seriously considering any such proposal, and even gun-control advocates have stopped pursuing it as a top priority.
The reasons behind shelving the ban are both political and practical: Passing such legislation in a closely divided Senate, when Republicans as a party have for years opposed nearly all gun legislation, isn't feasible. A Justice Department study of the decadelong ban that ended in 2004 also showed its effectiveness was limited. And there are 20 million AR-style rifles in America and little public appetite for seizing them.
As thousands of Americans prepare to attend March for Our Lives rallies in Washington and across the country Saturday, a nationwide ban on the sale of assault weapons has become less popular. Half of registered voters favor it, while 45% oppose it, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released this week—the lowest level of support since Quinnipiac first asked the question in 2013.
749C71A6-5A81-4806-97EA-368F1ABD3859.jpeg

I dont' agree but share -

Washington Examiner

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads