JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"We must do something" is always the platform of idiots with terrible ideas who can't make an otherwise sound argument.

Yup.

Had a conversation with a colleague yesterday, as she was curious why anti-2a goings on were currently highlighting all over MSM.

I don't think she got it, until I asked her surrender her keys as I wasn't "comfortable" with her driving. Because she "could" kill people on her way home...

somebody should enlighten Joy to the fact that black people already have guns and are shooting up cities all across the country every day.
Never let facts ruin a good argument.

Letter: Don't let the truth ruin a good argument
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
Don't let facts get in the way of truth - Anchorage Daily News
Quote by Jerry Guarino: "Don't ruin a good story with the facts."

Joy Behar is one of the stupidest people alive
She really is stupid plus I think that dementia has SET IN to her pea brain. Maybe her hair dye speeded it up!

(I am NOT making fun of the disease called dementia when I say this about JB.)

She was stupid many moons ago. She IS a BIGOT big time too. IT comes right out of her big mouth!

Some of the MOST so called (LOL) tolerant people in the ENTERTAINMENT (!?!) business, news shows, talk shows, boards from a to z on the WWWeb, in politics, etc. are the MOST INTOLERANT people around.

That IS a fact, Jack!

I might have seen JB or maybe it was Joan Rivers that I am thinking about now when she was on some show with Johnny Carson or some show like that on LATE at night. Late nights stunk after JC was OFF of the boob tube. I liked JC but I did not LOVE him or watch him ALL of the time. With that said, he did have some cool shows and funny clips. Like on the OLD Bob Hope Christmas shows when he visited Nam and other places.

I do not watch that talk show with JB, I can't stand the female dogs on it, but I have seen clips and news on the WWWeb news about it.

Old Lady Cate

61984B1B-58EE-470D-9C1C-95C5E73C2CB4.jpeg 30177795-EFCD-4192-8D4F-67D6699ED807.jpeg

852EFEF6-5605-486A-89FE-E10A85D5C4E5.jpeg 9BB30488-7DA2-4A8A-88F4-6167D4C1224D.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top