National House panel votes to expand right to carry concealed guns in victory for NRA

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related News' started by Joe Link, Nov 30, 2017.

1. MasterChief1

MasterChief1
    ID
    It isn't what it used to be... Bronze Supporter

Repeal current laws....one page laws......States rights!......

The world around you is different now than it was 9/11/01......we HAVE to protect what we have now....BEFORE new stuff.....remember brady laws, the AWB, and 1968 GCA.....we never win....esp if the govt gets first shot.....it is worse than before.... :(

MilitantBEEMER likes this.
  2. F-Type

F-Type
    Enumclaw

Calling medical insurance “health care “ irritates me every time I see it. Nothjng personal. Kinda like using the term “common sense restrictions” on firearm ownership to whittle away at the 2nd Amendment.

3. Diamondback

Diamondback
    Mmm, pizza, CHOMP!
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

So, anybody heard anything about what it's gonna take to pry Grassley's thumbs out of his bunghole and get this thing out of Senate Judiciary before it dies there? (which I suspect was the plan all along)

DuneHopper and Slobray like this.
  4. Crohnos01

Crohnos01
    SW Washington
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Quite right and I stand corrected. Ironically when Obummer care was in the process of being passed, I got into a rather terse written argument with a nut job here locally in the opinion section of the local paper. He insisted that mandatory health insurance was going to fix all the health care woes in the country and I never could get him to understand that health insurance is not health care,nso your point is well taken.

5. DuneHopper

DuneHopper
    Break These Chains
    Th1S iS H0w wE R1s3 uP! Silver Supporter

It fixed all my health care problems. I couldn't afford to do any tests, or go to doctor visits due to the high copays problem solved I just don't go to the doctor.o_O:confused: