JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Repeal current laws....one page laws......States rights!......

The world around you is different now than it was 9/11/01......we HAVE to protect what we have now....BEFORE new stuff.....remember brady laws, the AWB, and 1968 GCA.....we never win....esp if the govt gets first shot.....it is worse than before.... :(

I'm afraid that ship has sailed. The government is dictating more and more of our lives... You have to buy health care (unless you are part of the congressional elite), You can't buy incandescent lights, the list goes on... At least if you can get a CCW permit in your home state, you can travel to God forbidden places like Commiefornian and legally tote this way.
Calling medical insurance "health care " irritates me every time I see it. Nothjng personal. Kinda like using the term "common sense restrictions" on firearm ownership to whittle away at the 2nd Amendment.

So, anybody heard anything about what it's gonna take to pry Grassley's thumbs out of his bunghole and get this thing out of Senate Judiciary before it dies there? (which I suspect was the plan all along)

Calling medical insurance "health care " irritates me every time I see it. Nothjng personal. Kinda like using the term "common sense restrictions" on firearm ownership to whittle away at the 2nd Amendment.

Quite right and I stand corrected. Ironically when Obummer care was in the process of being passed, I got into a rather terse written argument with a nut job here locally in the opinion section of the local paper. He insisted that mandatory health insurance was going to fix all the health care woes in the country and I never could get him to understand that health insurance is not health care,nso your point is well taken.

It fixed all my health care problems. I couldn't afford to do any tests, or go to doctor visits due to the high copays problem solved I just don't go to the doctor.o_O:confused:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top