JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, if you had your choice ....... would you rather have a garter snake problem or some other pest problem? When I was seven my grandfather asked what I wanted for my birthday and I told him a garter snake. Well, that's what he brought me in a coffee can and I was thrilled. My mom, not so much! LOL!

House Of Snakes: Dream Home Turns Out To Be A Nightmare

So I suppose my answer would be, if I was seven again this would be an awesome "problem". Now however, it would simply be an annoyance and I would deal with it and not spend the money for help. I mean, they aren't poisonous or hard to catch, don't get into the trash like rats and mice, don't number into the millions like cockroaches, and don't bother me nearly as much as spiders would.

What would bother me more is the water under the house.

Last Edited:
My good buddy who lives next door to me here. His family owned the snake house of Idaho growing up. Except, there wasn't a snake problem when they lived there for 20 years. Funny thing is, he is sooo scared of snakes.

I've had water moccasins go right past me often enough I don't even mind them anymore.

So I wouldn't mind a snake problem, to an extent. 95 is a bit much, and apparently not cheap to solve the issues that lady is having with her house.

Yeah back in the day I'd be in heaven catching them outside but I'll be damned if I would like them slithering buggers in my bed!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Who wouldn't want a snake like this in their bed? :rolleyes:
pyth.jpg

Well if the one place had their house condemned due to spiders.... why not snakes?

No issue with snakes but no way I'm taking the chance of waking up with one in my bed that I'd be in alone because no way wife would be sleeping in the house.

Reminds me of a friends from high school.
This guy was a bit off, but probably the toughest kid in our school even as a freshman. I was at his house and he took me in his room to show me his "pet" crazy MFer had a 3ft alligator in a little blue plastic kiddie pool on his bedroom floor.

I'll stick with a dog.

This guy was a bit off, but probably the toughest kid in our school even as a freshman. I was at his house and he took me in his room to show me his "pet" crazy MFer had a 3ft alligator in a little blue plastic kiddie pool on his bedroom floor.

I'll stick with a dog.
Not gonna lie, at one point the only thing that stopped me from having one myself was the law. At this point its also no space for it, since the garden takes up too much space for one.

I like dogs and big reptiles. Except Barney, that purple dinosaur creeps me out.

I'll stick with a dog.
A buddy of mine had one in a bathtub that was about 4 ft. But it was in the backyard.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top