Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

House of Cards, SPOILER ALERT!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OLDNEWBIE, May 10, 2016.

1. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

I'll bet this show doesn't even come close to reality. I mean real politicians are worse than the Underwoods.

Latest season has Clair pushing an "Internet sales loophole" and gun show background check Bill after her hubby gets shot by someone he did wrong.
    Never mind Frank Underwood was shot by an illegally obtained gun. As in real life though, facts mean nothing in politics.

upload_2016-5-10_13-24-41.png

2. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

I'm pretty much done with that show...it's pathetic. I feel the same way about House of Cards too. :D

etrain16 and OLDNEWBIE like this.
  3. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

A little more detail.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...s-netflix-drama-gets-it-wrong-on-gun-laws-nra
    "Underwood’s equally conniving wife, Claire, stages a press conference in the Whitehouse to push gun control. As props, the first lady displays a firearm “illegally obtained by a career criminal at a gun show,” she then moves on to a gun that was “ordered on the internet, no background checks.” The final firearm she displays is the one used by Goodwin in the assassination attempt on her husband. Claire then explains that she is working to introduce legislation to criminalize the private transfer of firearms, “including gun shows and online sales.”