JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
House Dems to Demand Gun Control Vote…Again

The Washington Examiner is reporting that on Wednesday at 12:15 p.m., House Democrats led by Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Minority Whip Steny Hoyer will demand a vote on gun control by holding up photos of "victims of gun violence" while they stand at the microphone to ask for action.

House Dems to Demand Gun Control Vote…Again

Virginia gun rights group sues Couric, producers of anti-gun documentary

Months after a Virginia gun rights group complained that reporter Katie Couric and her producers carefully edited an interview segment dealing with background checks in their documentary titled "Under the Gun," that gun organization and two individuals have filed a defamation suit against Couric in federal district court.

Virginia gun rights group sues Couric, producers of anti-gun documentary

Didn't want to click Like on Dave's post and have anyone think I liked that first item. But I do LIKE the second one. Best answer to the Nancy-boy crowd is pictures of people that survived because they chose not to be a victim and were prepared when trouble came their way. 'We're still here, because we were armed.'

Democrats led by Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Minority Whip Steny Hoyer will demand a vote on gun control by holding up photos of "victims of gun violence"

Why don't R's do the obvious, and hold up photos of disarmed victims who could have defended themselves without gun control? Oh, I forgot, R politicians don't care about RKBA... :rolleyes:

Rather than protesting in the house, to steal more Americans civil rights, why don't they do some constructive work to make the inner cities safer...

Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, filthadelphia, St. Louis....

Perhaps go after prosecution for illegal possession of firearms by known felons and gang members... Programs to foster employment, meaningful employment and keeping families together...

Talk about misguided priorities...

Lots of frustration with the government, the leaders and their agenda, no doubt about that...

More concerned about what'll happen at the state level, that's the real battleground. We stand a real fight if Kate Brown and her band of liberal, constitution stompin' vermin remain in power...

The first quarter of 2017 is going to be historic for Oregon gun owners...

Sometimes the party that brought you the KKK gets confused. You have to excuse them.

the 13th amendment was passed with 100% Republican votes and only 23% of the democrats You have to excuse them.
The 14th giving full citizen rights to the slaves passed with 94% of the Republicans votes and 0% of the democrats You have to excuse them.

Eisenhower a republican integrated the US military in the 1950's Pushed the Civil rights act of 1957 You have to excuse them.

Civil Rights Act of 1964 was supported by a higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats in both houses of Congress. In the House, 80 percent of the Republicans and 63 percent of the Democrats voted in favor. In the Senate, 82 percent of the Republicans and 69 percent of the Democrats voted for it. You have to excuse them.

You have to excuse them. over and over and over again.

Sometimes the party that brought you the KKK gets confused. You have to excuse them.

the 13th amendment was passed with 100% Republican votes and only 23% of the democrats You have to excuse them.
The 14th giving full citizen rights to the slaves passed with 94% of the Republicans votes and 0% of the democrats You have to excuse them.

Eisenhower a republican integrated the US military in the 1950's Pushed the Civil rights act of 1957 You have to excuse them.

Civil Rights Act of 1964 was supported by a higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats in both houses of Congress. In the House, 80 percent of the Republicans and 63 percent of the Democrats voted in favor. In the Senate, 82 percent of the Republicans and 69 percent of the Democrats voted for it. You have to excuse them.

You have to excuse them. over and over and over again.
Now let me get this straight, history proves that the republicans are a bit more liberal than the democrats...

Yet today the democrats paint themselves as the right choice for the poor, deprived and oppressed... When traditionally they've really been against them???

I'm so confused now...:confused:

Now let me get this straight, history proves that the republicans are a bit more liberal than the democrats...

Yet today the democrats paint themselves as the right choice for the poor, deprived and oppressed... When traditionally they've really been against them???

I'm so confused now...:confused:

No need to be confused the Democrats are still against the same groups of people they always have they just changed the tactic's and went with government dependency rather then actual slavery as a way to keep those people from thriving.

The 14th Amendment was the centralization of power at the Federal level, contradicting the 10th Amendment. Probably seemed like a good idea at the time, but opposition to it was not necessarily because they hated brown people. Maybe they just hated the centralization of power.

Why don't R's do the obvious, and hold up photos of disarmed victims who could have defended themselves without gun control? Oh, I forgot, R politicians don't care about RKBA... :rolleyes:
Don't need to. Some people are blind to history all over the world. 1470743257469.jpg

Don't need to. Some people are blind to history all over the world. View attachment 367058
See, this is what it all boils down to..

People get caught up in all the "keep
our streets safe" BS... When what really needs to happen is criminals need to be prosecuted and appropriately punished and victims rights need to be restored... Period...

Less, there'll be mass graves brought to We the People at the hand of the tyrants that we've made ourselves subjects to...

Unfortunately, my instinct tells me this history lesson is destined to be repeated... Cause we don't teach about those atrocities anymore, just that guns are bad and do bad things...

America is in a sad state of affairs...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads