JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1658423684541.png

IMHO.....the first ban did NOT work. Despite what the D Party and the Media says.

Aloha, Mark

PS........
The 2nd Amendment according to the Liberals..…

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless some Politician says it's reasonable and makes common sense to them."

The bill would make it a crime to "import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess a semiautomatic assault weapon (SAW) or large capacity ammunition feeding device," according to the bill's summary.
If this were to pass that would mean that nationwide Americans would need to turn in their guns to be destroyed Australian style since there is no grandfather clause?

If this were to pass that would mean that nationwide Americans would need to turn in their guns to be destroyed Australian style since there is no grandfather clause?
Ok, not that this makes it any better, but there's a grandfather clause for both firearms and magazines:
The bill permits continued possession, sale, or transfer of a grandfathered SAW, which must be securely stored. A licensed gun dealer must conduct a background check prior to the sale or transfer of a grandfathered SAW between private parties.

The bill permits continued possession of, but prohibits sale or transfer of, a grandfathered LCAFD.
The name AWB of 2021 threw me off, but it's the current bill.

Last Edited:

copying content for those of us not signed into twitter

Rep Cicilline on stabilizing braces: "When attached here, it turns this weapon into an automatic weapon. It becomes a bump stock, and so it will allow that to essentially be fired like an automatic weapon. That's the danger."

How is this not considered perjury?
He is above the law like Adam Schiff. Adam Schiff did a mock reading of the transcript of then President Trump when Trump spoke to the Ukrainian President.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ersation-between-trump-and-ukraine-president/

I can remember the hissy fit that Brandon had during the C-Span Bill-ary "assault weapon" bill sunset .
He almost had a tantrum when he started talking about his buddies that were voted out of office.
Major entertainment value.

Because he is not testifying under oath and also perjury is "the offense of willfully telling an untruth" and I'm not convinced he actually knows what he is saying isn't true
If I objectively lied to congress, (which he did) I would be facing charges. He is lying to get constitutional rights curtailed.

I just saw this today... What are the odds of it making it to Brandon's desk?

No surprises here. The hateful bastards know they'll be tossed out of office come November so they want to do as much damage as they can before they hit the unemployment lines.
I'm hoping this too will die in the Senate.

copying content for those of us not signed into twitter

Rep Cicilline on stabilizing braces: "When attached here, it turns this weapon into an automatic weapon. It becomes a bump stock, and so it will allow that to essentially be fired like an automatic weapon. That's the danger."

How is this not considered perjury?
Ciciline is either silly and ignorant or blatantly lying. And yet these fools still don't understand why people's faith in the Congress is at an all time low.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top