Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hotrod goodies

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Blitzkrieg, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

These are parts taken from my Shelby Cobra as I modified her.. or new items I never used. They are all either new or very low hours and in perfect shape. I have more items that I will add as I go but these 4 will open the ball

I can ship USPS on your dime or FTF with cash at my home in Lacey, WA

(1) Billet Specialties Vac Adv polished aluminum cover, fits big block Ford 460 type and likely many others.. new in package.. $9 (disc retail is 17 bucks)

(1) Neal aluminum gas pedal.. I went with another, smaller type and this unit is low hours and complete, blue and aluminum and I just found the original throttle cable for it that is included.. $30

(1) Chrome electric horn... $5

(1) Holley inline electric fuel pump. when I switched to EFI system I used a Porsche pump so this was a takeoff with less than 2,000 miles on it. I will include the aircraft fittings you see at each end, they alone are worth over $60.. I want $100 for the assembly. If you don't want the fittings then subtract $25

DSC00995.jpg

Next up.. K & N X-Stream open top air filter assembly.. for large 4 barrel carbs. Chrome base, low hours, small internal indents in the filter to clear the bolts I used but exterior is very nice and the filter is fully functional. Discount retail is $140 + tax/shipping and I want $50 for the assembly, includes washer and nut. They have been gathering dust in the garage and I did not bother to clean it (or anything else) but it's near new condition

Here is the product info:

http://store.knfilters.com/universal/X-stream.htm

Steering wheel, racing type with riveted wood front and plastic finger grooved rear. I think it's a Grant.. no mounting hardware but it's available..SOLD
    DSC00996.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

Trades:

US made iron single stage press.. an oldie is OK

5.56 1 x LC brass

7.62 1 X NATO brass

10MM brass

44 mag brass

45 LC brass

45-70 brass

45 LC steel/iron bullet mold, flat nose type

45-70 type bullet mold, flat nose or hollowpoint

32 auto type bullet mold

45-60 dies

32 auto dies

Any pistol/rifle/shotgun primers

Linotype

HK claw mount and HK 93 type mags

Ruger LCP magazines

Single/2 or 3 point slings

Radial arm wood saw

Small quality made wood lathe

DSC00995.jpg

DSC00996.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

2. Blitzkrieg

Bump with price drops

3. Blitzkrieg

One more bump with final price drops, these are great hotrod deals if you need the parts. Anything I do not sell will be used for future builds or given to buddies for their builds

4. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I'll take the steering wheel, it is definitely a Grant. It will look good in my Malibu.

5. Blitzkrieg

Great, PM me with your zip code and I will get you a delivered price

6. Blitzkrieg

Bump