JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm moving soon and decided to sell this instead of taking it with me. This is too big for just me so I'm going to replace it once I move with a smaller unit.

The pump and heater work great but I can't figure out how to turn the bubbles on/off.

I'm already packing stuff so I don't need any trades right now.

Price is OBO but I'd like to have it gone before February.

IMG_1548.jpg
IMG_1547.jpg
IMG_1546.jpg
IMG_1545.jpg

What part of Oregon? Do you have a make or model number? What is the age of unit? Are you original owner? Does it plug into 110? or does it require special electrical hookup?

The controls look like it is air operated. One for the light, one for the jets, and one for the blower which creates the bubbles. It may be disconected or may be some sort of blockage preventing it from actuating the control unit. Try tracing the hoses and blowing through each of them to see if you have enough air flow to actuate the control:s0155:

I actually don't know much about it. It is made my Horizon and I'm the second owner. I'm guessing it is 10-12 years old based on what I was told when I bought it.

It is 220 so you do need to have it wired. I wired my house but you do have to have it inspected.

I'm in McMinnville.

It does have air actuated controls. I pulled the light and blower hose and blew in them. Didn't make a difference so I'm not sure if they are just not working or if I just don't generate enough pressure. I'll open up the panel and check for a blockage when I have some day light.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top